A New Arrival

Romulus has a different theme song in this-

So you know how each dark side has a sort of power to make Thomas hear them? Romulus' is freezing the other sides.

Romulus hugged Mrs Fluffy Bottom and her fluffy fur comforted him. Although she was just a toy, Romulus found great comfort in her.

He knew that Janus and Remus, as well as Virgil, kept him hidden. They didn't want Thomas to know about him. He'd restrained himself with the shackles, but he felt a bit too angry to care about those now.

He knew the other ditched him. They wanted to be in the spotlight. They needed drama, and Romulus knew in his bitter heart that he was going to wreck in on them

Time Wishing Well, Welcome to Hell-

Thomas did his usual opening. Janus stood in his new spot, looking as smug as ever.

The sides were all discussing the new addition of Janus when a new theme played. It was slightly eerie, flutes and pianos mixed in a stomach-turning melody. Janus, Remus and Virgil froze.

"Hey guys, I know it's weird to have doubts now, but what if the viewers think I'm taking way too long doing videos? What if I'm not doing my best?" Thomas wasn't anxious but he was feeling insecure.

A small and light laugh filled the room.

 "Oh look! The whole party's here!" A side exclaimed, popping up and casually leaning on Remus. The sides were frozen. 

"Who are you?" Thomas asked, eyes wide.

"I think I'll let the others explain!" He said in a sing-song. The sides unfroze.

Remus shoved the other side off of him, and the side burst out laughing.

"Remus actually doesn't feel the need to violate Thomas' PG rating? I'm surprised you had it in you, brother!"

"...Brother?" Thomas asked meekly.

"Oh? I suspected he'd not mention me, being one of the people who left me to rot~"

TO BE COnTInUed-