Here ya go

P.O.V: Mine!

I check the line full of readers, roman stans and kinnies. I sigh and check that Roman is in his seat.

"Okay, you two, you can hug him right now," I say, unhooking the rope to let the two to hurtle towards the prince.

@JohnLovesTurtles and @Sir-sing-a-lot ran towards the prince, screaming, "YOU DESERVE ALL THE HUGS!!"

Roman almost toppled over. "Hi?" He said questioningly, as the two rambled about something along the lines of, "Poor moth boi!"

I tried to contain the next to desperate participants, @TripleStriker_543 and @mrsannielyn. I waited a few seconds before releasing them. They were yelling positive things at him.

"Was not expecting that--" I mumble, turning to face the long line.

 "@Boredom_always, @GreenLemongayde and @Crystalmoon42. You can go." I mumbled, sipping my apple juice.

I could only hear the surprised yelp and screams of positivity, and I really don't know if Roman can survive this ridiculous amount of love. 

"Whatever!" I groan, freeing @AbysstheCreator, @Cupcake_rivalqueen, @Dark_WolfXD to give the prince their hugs and appreciation.

I could hear Roman scream, "ThIS IsN'T NoRmaL!" 

"THEY'RE GIVING THE LOVE AND AFFECTION YOU DESERVE" I hollered back, growing as I had just finished my juice box.

@MiTsuRi03, @Lulubeansdog, @KiyoshiUnknown, @mangled-tomtord and @Helplz666 were set free to also cover the prince in affection, appreciation and love.

I rummaged my bag, looking for another juice box while muttering, "@SmolHuman44, @Jay_Says06 and @MJisawesome24838"

@MJisawesome24838 gave the moth boy a box of chocolates, hugging him protectively while the others gave him other gifts like stuffed animals and fanart.

@Stephan-Writes and @PrudencePruitt, as well as @Milo_loversUwU, rushed over, and I was too busy looking for a juice box to care.

"Y'know what?! I'll just release them all!" I say, letting @The-Brains-And-Sass and the rest of the long line free.

Roman got all the hug and I finally found a juice box.