Princes don't need saving (part 2!!)

Triggers/Warnings: Sleep deprivation, torture, degrading, blood & injuries.

A/N: Damn, I'm tired, and it only 3:27 p.m. This is bad,per usual. also unedited! ReaD My RaW WriTinG AnD eAT IT uP-

Roman's head ached. Actually, every part of his body ached. He dimly recalled fighting the Dragon Witch. The details were fuzzy, and his sleep deprived brain was refusing to sharpen them. He tried to sit up, but his arms were shackled to the ground. He tried to summon anything, but he felt drained.

He heard cackling. He looked up to see the Dragon Witch, lounging on a throne next to him. To give an insight of what she sounded like laughing, imagine that noise when you metal scrapes against a laptop. 

"How pathetic," She stated, her tail 'accidentally' almost knocking the princely trait over. He growled. 

"Let me out you rotten creature! I demand a rematch!"  He shouted with all the energy he could muster. The Dragon Witch tutted, and sent a spell that made every inch of his skin burn. He gasped and collapsed from the pain. 

She snickered and looked out the nearby stained glass window. Typical Roman, thinking that princes don't need saving.

Meanwhile

Virgil frantically popped up in the Mind Palace. He wanted to tell Pat and Lo, but for all he knew, Roman could be being tortured right now. He grabbed a staff that Roman had given him as a gift. Roman swore it worked, so why not give it a try? 

He sank out, and popped up where he'd been accidentally summoned. I trekked through the forest a few times before finding a huge castle. It constantly shifted colour, as if someone couldn't decide on what colour it should be. Very extra. Even fu- FricKing stain glass windows. I crept to the door and aimed the staff. All my anxiousness must've fed the staff, since it blasted a huge hole in it. 

The anxious trait climbed in. He heard muffled screaming. His anxiety rose, and the staff lead him to the creative energy.

Everything hurt. In different ways. Sometimes it felt like he was torn open, sometimes like he was being burned alive and emotional pain. The creative trait could still hear the exaggerated  insults of the sides ringing in his ears. He felt so worthless. The Dragon Witch shifted her attention away from the broken prince and focused on the blast that opened her doors.

"Those door were Mahogany!" She yelled, sending a blast of fire into the anxious boys direction. He dodged and blasted her with the staff, it fuelled by all the negative emotions swimming around the room. She shrieked and retreated. Her eyes were pained, and if anything could hurt the Dragon Witch so much she retreated, it'd probably kill twenty strong men at least.

Virgil unshackled Roman. He was hardly recognisable. His clothes were in burnt tatters. His hair was dirty and wild, his face was tear streaked. He weakly looked up at the trait who'd saved him. Virgil hugged him, and the prince hugged him back, crying.

Perhaps some princes did need saving.

||END||