Glasses

A/N: Slightly angsty (maybe), just a small one-shot for fun! K-Dramas don't have much common logic OR sense, I'm watching one rn (UNEDITED, except for a few minor parts that I tweaked to not make Patton look like a jerk-)

Roman wore glasses. He didn't like them, but once he was alone, he put them on and read fantasy books. They made him feel like he was back out in the imagination, only he's exploring somebody else's. They made him relax after stressing over original ideas. Stopped the weight of the day. 

Roman woke up early. Or so he thought. Remus had tampered with his clock, making it much earlier than it was. He slipped on his glasses and wrapped himself in a robe. His pyjamas said 'Do me next, I haven't slept for ages' with a picture of Maleficent in the middle of his shirt.

He made his way down the stairs, dodging pranks and traps set by his chaotic but lovable twin. He was rummaging through the snack drawers. Another secret that he liked junk food. He would deny junk food unless he was stressed. he munched on a chocolate bar. He grabbed his favourite fantasy book.

 He was about to return to his bedroom to brainstorm ideas when he heard an audible gasp behind him. Roman turned around quickly. Patton was staring at him. 

"A-ah, hello padre-" He stammered, whipping off his glasses, shoving his candy bar into his robe's pockets. He couldn't hide the book, so he just held it awkwardly next to himself.

"I see you've made quite a spectacle of yourself, Ro!" Patton giggled, enjoying his glasses pun. Virgil and Logan popped in, and both had radically different reactions.

Virgil's jaw DROPPED. Logan smirked and said "Ha, Patton and I are not, in fact, the only sides who wear glasses."

Roman fidgeted and stared at the clock.

"OH MY STARS- IT'S ALREADY ELEVEN?!" He shrieked. Remus popped up and patted him on the head.

"Oopsie, the clock is just as fast as-" 

Patton cut him off. "Son, no, pLeAse! Sorry though."

Roman awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, the cat's outta the bag..."