Love is Blind

Like my pun? Hhehehe-

TW: Panic attacks, suppression, a lot of crying. 

Roceit 

Welp! This is all over the place.

Everything was fine.

He was just being his normal, over dramatic self. No reason to look here. No, none at all.

But he was on the ground. Sobbing. Shakily writing in his diary. He wanted somebody. ANYBODY. Even Janus. He wanted somebody to help him. He laughed bitterly, and dropped the diary. He started tearing the pages out. He didn't deserve to feel sad. He was a screw-up. Roman sobbed shakily into his legs.

He tried to shove it down. Deep inside him where it would never see the daylight. It worked. He sighed and dried his eyes. The prince stumbled up and to the mirror. He was a mess. Roman's hair was messy and his clothes were dishevelled. 

He put on a practised smile. The corners of his vision darkened. He blinked furiously, but it kept spreading. Darkness consumed his vision. He was still awake, but he couldn't see.

The suppressed emotions  rose back up. He let out a choked scream.

ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygof

He stumbled backwards, tripping over his diary. He screamed. He was panicking. Is this how Virgil felt all the time? How Thomas felt?

He let out a helpless sob. He couldn't see. He couldn't breathe.

nononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono

He could hear the door opening. Footsteps pounded towards him. He scrambled backwards, his chest heaving. He needed to get away. He didn't want anyone to see him like this. He was the ego. He was confident. He wasn't weak. He didn't have problems.

A clothed hand held his hand. It whispered breathing exercises. He tried to follow. He could get oxygen into his empty lungs. He sighed. He felt so, so, so tired. He slumped against the figure. His vision started returning slowly. The figure's clothes were warm. And soft. He exhaled softly, mumbling "G'night". He drifted to sleep.

Focus Character Switch: Janus

Janus stiffened, and looked down at the sleeping prince. He'd come to apologise for the insult. He also came to apologise for the manipulation and dismissal of the Prince's emotions. He hadn't expected to see torn diary pages scattered and Roman's eyes glowing a harsh white.

He hesitantly stroked the prince's hair. The creative trait smiled in his sleep and snuggled closer. Janus' face flushed red. He picked up the trait and lay him carefully on the bed. The snek boi picked up a page of the diary. 

'Dear diary,

I screwed up. I laughed at Janus' name. I panicked. But that's no excuse. I was a jerk. I always am.Oh god. What can I do? What do I do? So much. Patton can be wrong? Did you know that? How? If he was wrong, and there's a grey area, what was the split for? Am I not a hero?

No. I'm not even Thomas' hero.'

Janus sighed softly and put the paper back down. He sat next to the side, humming softly. Hesitantly, he pressed a small kiss on Roman's forehead.

"Sleep well...Roman"

-End-

 Sorta fluffy ig. I'll try to think of fluffy stories.