The Destructive One (PART 2)

"I'm not...Roman. I'm Romulus. Who are you?"

Virgil felt a chill down his spine. Roman couldn't have been that side, right? 

Romulus was barely known about, but sometimes the name had been slipped out. From what he gathered, Romulus was some kind of trait that they found unhelpful. But the descriptions always varied. Usually describing him as the scariest and most intimidating side.

But 'Romulus' looked pretty helpless. He had shackles which Virgil guessed might have been used to hold him back. But from what? The room didn't look like an evil lair either. Plushies and soft toys everywhere, and messily scattered posters looked strange in someone's supposedly evil living quarters. 

Logan's brow furrowed.

"What are you talking about? This is where Roman's room is, and I recognised a voice from this room earlier which was Roman's"

Romulus frowned and scooched away from the other sides. 

"Leave me alone. I dunno what you're talkin' 'bout" He mumbled, fiddling excessively with anything around him.

"Ro-"

"OUT!" He wasn't screaming, but the voice seemed to echo everywhere and nowhere. The voice had raised, eyes glowing behind the blindfold. A tumble of voices screams at the two facets, driving them out, the smell of burning flesh in their noses. 

Romulus yelped quietly, feeling the new burns on his wrists. He didn't know why the sides thought he was 'Roman' but he didn't trust them.

I hope this isn't gonna become a huge chunky series in the middle of this one-shot book.