Hogwarts! AU

GIVE ME CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM FOR THIS CHAPTER-

Roman bounced up and down slightly. He felt himself be pushed to be still by his mother. His twin glanced at him, grinning excitedly.

They watched the clock and ran to the wall, pushing through to the Hogwarts Express. 

"What house do you think you'll be in?" Roman asked his brother.

"Hm. Gryffindor! I'm brave! I'm fierce!" Remus responded, giggling.

"Same!"

"Honey, we all know you're a Slytherin." His mother's silky smooth voice cut through.

"Why?" Roman asked, curiosity glimmering in his eyes. 

"Because Hon, we all know how sly and rude you get!"

Roman froze, and his cat hissed. Remus frowned and glared and their mother.

"Let's go, Ro!" Remus said, hatred from their mother clear in his words.

"Mm. Yeah."

They got in a carriage and sat in one of the small rooms (forgot what they're called). Roman stroked his cat nervously. Remus stroked his owl through the cage.

They heard the door open and a boy with a cardigan tied around his shoulders. He had round glasses and chirped cheerfully, "Hello! I'm Patton!"

Roman smiled and waved. Remus responded just as cheerfully, "Hey! I'm Remus, the dork over there is my twin Roman!"

Patton grinned and plopped himself next to Roman. He had a frog in his pocket and it croaked softly. Roman smiled and pat it on the head with one finger.

The door opened once again, and a tall and slim boy opened it. He wore square glasses and sat next to Remus without a word. 

"What houses do you guys think you'll be in?" Patton asked, swinging his legs childishly.

Remus said, "Gryffindor!"

The cold boy responded, "Ravenclaw."

Patton chirped, "Hufflepuff!"

They turned to Roman, who shrunk back in his seat. "Dunno..." He mumbled mood dampened as his mother's comment echoed in his head.

||Time skippedly slip, I don't know what rhymes but 'flip'||

The Sorting ceremony. A few whispers guessed the boy would be put in Gryffindor or Slytherin. Roman shifted uncomfortably. He knew a lot of people thought he was a himbo, but he wasn't quite sure why. Maybe he was just dumb.

He sat on the chair, and the sorting hat was plopped upon his head. It pushed through different thoughts, and announced much to everybody's surprise,

"RAVENCLAW!"

As I said at the start of this one-shot, please give any helpful criticism. I know its not the best, and I have no idea why :C

I just needed something to publish.