Bubble Tea

Omigosh- my friend texted me. She said she took an hour to make bauble tea! I'm cackling inside my head- I have just got an idea from her just saying that!

Also I'm not a personal fan of bubble tea, unlike my friends, but I guess I'm weird that way. This is going to be a little fluff chapter, next chapter, I will do my best to crush all your souls. MwAhAHAHahaH. Bad writing and unedited.

Virgil's P.O.V 

Dee practically pressured me into visiting the new bubble tea shop. 'Fit For Royalty'. Kind of a dumb name, but Dee was very excited for some reason. Maybe he met a cute guy there, that's what the reason usually is with these kind of events.

We went in and the place was really nicely furnished,I guess they really wanted the place to look as good as it's namesake. Plush chairs, nice and clean tables and I swear they had sandalwood incense somewhere within this damn shop.

Dee went up to the counter and started ordering . The whole time they were flirting and laughing. The guy was certainly strange-looking.  Like, sure, maybe he was cute but he looked like a deranged Luigi. When Dee got his order, the dude scribbled his number on the coffee cup.

Dee grinned and strolled back to me.

"You go order V-man, I sure as hell didn't buy anything for you." 

I groaned. Dee knew I hated talking. Did he care? Nope.

When I approached the counter, I saw the Luigi guy and supposedly his twin chatting. They had almost exactly the same features.  I rapped on the counter.

Roman's P.O.V

I turned at the customer apologetically. He was kinda hot though. Dyed purple hair and the 'bad boy' look. Dammit, I was a sucker for bad boys.

"Sorry, what would you like to order?" I asked, ignoring Remus whispering "He definitely want to suck your-" 

Thankfully, Father lead Remus away before he could embarrass me.

"Uh, whatever's cheapest" He mumbled, eyes casting to the ground.

"Alrighty!" I exclaimed, ignoring my pounding heart. I sent that through and the anxious bad boy started chatting awkwardly with me. In all honesty, I'm not good with new people, I'm a serious theatre and Disney kid, so I can never really strike up a conversation about anything else. Well, we started talking about Disney, and he was pointing out the dark side of it. I protested, leading to a debate on Disney.

Once I handed him his order, he grabbed my hand a scribbled his number on it. I'm sure my face turned fifty shades of red as he walked away with his friend laughing.

'Virgil: Call me! xxx-xxx-xxx-x'

Remus peered at my hand. "Wellll, we're both going to have boyfriends at the end of the week' He snickered.