Hero and Villain AU

Haha- I just realised that I probably need to do Emile's, Dee's and Remy's. Remy: Gets stronger and faster if he drinks coffee. Emile: can make people feel calm and safe. Deceit: can detect lies. Implied past Roceit. Possible Prinxiety. Demus. I love the gif so much-

TW: violence, Remus being Remus.

"I really regret giving you that blender for Christmas." 

Remus dropped the waffles in the blender, squirting maple syrup for good measure "Why?"

Roman groaned as he heard the familiar whizzing of the blender, blending the waffles into a liquid. Remus poured the liquefied waffles into his cup and sipped it. 

Roman sighed and took out his phone. Using google maps, he pointed to the next hero's office. 

"They ought to have heard about us by now, so they would be wearing ear plugs or ear muffs to block out the noise," Roman started.

Remus nodded in agreement, sipping his waffles. "So whoever is there to capture us would be wearing it too."

"Exactly, so if we follow this plan..."

Remus giggled, delighted. "We'd be able to defeat them anyway!"

Focus character switch brought to you by my fear of the dark!

Patton read the case file. He froze over the identities of the two villains. "Logie.."He whispered. Logan peered over his shoulder and his brow creased slightly.

"The Crown twins. The ones whose parents were killed by a villain. They never really were happy with what the heroes did." Logan sighed, turning to Anxiety. 

"Okay, where do you think the pair are more likely to attack next, Anxiety?" Logan asked the other hero.

Anxiety pointed to several places on the holographic map, "Perhaps here, here and here. They seem to be going by some kind of pattern, though I'm not sure what it is."

Logan walked up to the map and crossed of two of the locations, "I've figured it out. They've been attacking the heroes who were at their parents deaths. Therefore, this office is the only option other than one across the state." 

Patton smiled. His boyfriend was so drastically different from his quirk. Logan wanted logical explanations for everything. His quirk literally denied the laws of physics and made the world like those dramatic cartoons. Patton's was more similar to his personality, he was compassionate and so his power was fuelled by the happiness of others.

Time skip brought to you by Don't lose ur Head!

They approached the building, ear muffs secure. A gentle thud landed behind them. It was a man with scales covering half his face. He smirked and swiftly punched Anxiety in the mouth. Anxiety stumbled backwards. 
"Aren't you all just ssso delightful?" He hissed, "Nice that Roman decided to let me help although we sssplit!"

Logan was about to use his power, but he was knocked out. Patton and Anxiety's eyes darted around. The Duke. He giggled. 

Patton charged at him, while Anxiety defended a groaning Logan from the snake man. Patton managed to throw in some punches. Logan groaned and pressed for the back-up button. Strangely the villains didn't stop him.

"Ooh! Roman will like you lot!" The Duke giggled, picking up the snake man. The snake man flushed and tried to get out, but The Duke just skipped away, screeching at the top of his lungs. Patton sat next to Logan and motioned for Anxiety to go save the civilians. 

Focus character switch again

Virgil rushed to the building. His anxiety was basically radiating off of him. 

"Out! Everybody out!" The tendrils of his power basically made everybody panic and rush out

The Prince frowned. "Ah well, I guess it was not as sound as I believed it would be. I'll wait here until the police arrest me. 

"Why?" he asked suspiciously.

 "If I get arrested, might as well be by a handsome superhero who cares more about civilians than the villains."

When the heroes arrived Roman happily went with them.

Timeskip

"Just tell me where your accomplices lie and your sentence will be shortened!" Virgil groaned.

Roman's cold eyes bore into his own. "I'm more than fine having a longer sentence if it means my family's safe."

"Fine, then just tell me your reason for attacking."

Roman snorted. "Attacking? Hardly anybody is hurt, and the ones who are had minor scrapes."

Virgil glared and waited while Roman started to explain the experiences of his life. Virgil could almost not believe what he was hearing. Almost. But everything fit into the pattern of the incidents.

When Roman was finished, visiting time was finished too.

"You'd better go." Roman told him. Virgil nodded slightly, taking one last look at the dishevelled man and hoped the trial went sightly in his favour.

||END||

Not really a sad ending, but not a happy one. You all can use your imagination to tilt this in whatever way you like.