Silent World (Part 3)

Fun fact: This AU was lightly inspired by El Deafo by Cece Bell. I actually really enjoyed it. So here I am, writing or princely hero like the main character but much more angstier and a whole different plot. Suggested prinxiety.

TW: Bullying? A broken family- I'll write a good and a bad ending to this, so I can crush your soul then heal it with fluff :3

Roman's sobs reduced to sniffles. He stared at the broken hearing device numbly. A foot crunched on it. His eyes traced up, and saw the guy he had been running away from there.He scrambled against the wall, pressing himself against the wall as much a he could. He saw Remus come and shout at the dude. Well, it looked like he was shouting, but Roman couldn't hear a thing. He hesitantly looked both sides to him. There was Dee and a strange boy who had dark black eye shadow under his eyes.

The strange boy tried to talk to him but Roman ha no response whatsoever. Of course he didn't know that Roman was now deaf and needed the tiny machinery to hear. He tried to ask again but Remus, with very bloody fists, crouched next the guy and explained simply by, "He's deaf."

"That doesn't make sense, I'd seen him perform and everything.." The emo dude replied.

"It's an, uh, recent thing" Remus stated, before angrily picking up the mangled device. "Dammit, Roman insisted he'd pay for it, and now it's all ruined.."

"Well um, I'm Virgil Nix."

"Remus Duke Princeton and Roman Princeton"

"Dean" hissed the strange-looking man.

Bad ending:

They'd promised it'd get better. It never was true. The cycle of the verbal abuse from his homeroom teacher and physical abuse from the guy Remus beat up never ended. Roman had been prescribed anti-depressants to cope.

He heard a knock on the door and he opened it up. His dad stood there. Roman's eyes widened as he stepped back instinctively, as if his dad was going to hit him. The man did not resemble neither Roman and Remus. They both took after their mum. heir dad had white-blonde hair and blue eyes. They had brown hair and hazel eyes.

"Let me in!" His father slurred. Of course. He was drunk again. It'd been so long since he'd seen his dad. Roman slammed and locked the door. He would never forget the hell his father sent him through. He ran upstairs into his room.

He grabbed his anti-depressants bottle. Any thought of suicide was multiplied dramatically. He wrote his farewell note. He took his glass of water and put all the pills in his mouth, Heather McNamara style. But unlike McNamara, he'd swallow them. He felt the world fading from him, he made it to the bed just before his world turned black.

Good Ending:

Roman insisted on buying the device again with his own money. He gave his prescription to the lady and she handed him the newly made product a few days later. School became less of a hell than it used to be. He gossiped with his new Homeroom teacher, Remy Kafés. He actually became really good friend with Remy.

He also attended a kind of therapy session with Emile Picani. Just to vent out whatever he felt at the day. Sometimes he'd catch Picani and Remy making out when he walked in. He'd always smirk at their flustered faces.

Dean and Remus would always bug Roman to go get a boyfriend. Roman had somebody in mind. A certain eye-shadow emo who met Roman at his worst.

Life's really starting to look up for the boy with the world of Silence.