A bit of a Virgil and Janus Critical rant-

You know what'd I'd love?If Roman has his arc, I want Virgil to tone down on be a jerk. Not just to Roman, but to everyone. I want him to correct his behaviour as Roman had. I've been reading a few Virgil critical posts and I do think Virgil has changed from AA, but it's not positive. I mean, I want Virgil to still have a sarcastic and snarky personality, but I want him to apologise if he's done something wrong.

Over Virgil and Patton, it's easy for C! Thomas to overlook Roman and Logan, both of which are very important to Thomas and his career.

I've seen a post saying that Virgil the actual disorder of anxiety. If this is the case, anxiety pills shouldn't be treated as bad.

Maybe the anxiety pills actually make Virgil less of a jerk. Who knows? I would hope taking medication to tone down an actual mental health disorder would make Virgil more easy-going and less mean.

And for Janus, I'd suggest he apologise to Roman for manipulating him. Roman would have to apologise back, but it'd take a lot of trust-building from Janus to expect Roman to listen to him. So I don't think Janus nor Janus stans should expect trust so soon after SvS

If Janus made fun of Roman's name in response instead of using fear against him, I believe things might have ended a bit more peacefully. Maybe Janus could try and feed the information of the grey area slowly to Roman. It would be easier than just slamming that heck of an insult in Roman's face and expecting him to be okay with it???

Honestly, I have no idea. I just...felt the need to write something story or not.