Hair Dye

Owch, I was reading the comments and my ankle hit the side of my bed- Also I swear that Roman should be able to use both hands- because even though he's the right brain sort of thing, Thomas is left-handed and Ijustreallyliketheideaofhimusingbothhands

Just a fun lil side one-shot, sort of going with my new head cannon of Roman with white hair- *UNEDITED*

Roman read the label again. It wasn't permanent or damaging, just simple brown hair dye. It was about the same shade as Remus' hair. He didn't think the other sides, except for Remus, remembered when he had white hair. He made sure to dye his hair whenever he thought the others were out. Patton and Logan were going to a move theatre in the Imagination and he was pretty sure Virgil was third-wheeling. 

He started dying his white hair brown when he heard a all-too-familiar voice scream "Roman get out of the *censored* bathroom! " Apparently Virgil needed to use the toilet.

"Not right NOW-" He yelled back at Virgil. Damn it. he couldn't stop dying his hair otherwise the dye will get darker in other places. He literally had nowhere to go. He heard a crash and he knew Virgil had busted down the door. 

There Roman was, awkwardly having the majority of his hair white and part of it brown. In his right hand he held the dye bottle.

"Hello- Emo Nightmare-" He said awkwardly.

"What is going on-"

Roman awkwardly just stood there. "Could you leave- for like ten minutes-" He asked.

Virgil instead walked up to him and squinted at the hair.  "Why do look like Anna when Elsa hit her in the heart with ice?"

Roman shrugged helplessly and returned to dying his hair, albeit uncomfortably. Virgil looked like he just realised what was going on. 

"YOU HAVE WHITE HAiR?" Virgil asked, shocked.

"Mhm..Prefer it brown though. They say people get white hairs when they're wiser" He joked awkwardly.

Virgil facepalmed.

I ended this here because I had no idea how to end this. Ah well- you guys use this as a prompt of sorts-

I'll try and update as quick as I can. Might go without an update for a day or two. Have a nice day!