The Split

OMIGOSH-this IS ALMOST UP TO 1K VIEWS- ILY TO YOU ALL!!! This is more like Creativitwins angst but whatevs. You guys seem to like my bad writing. Here we go.

Art book: wattpad.com/story/221952553-art-book-for-sanders-sides-and-my-sides

The King chatted happily with the other sides, smiling placidly at each one of his friends. He suddenly had a blinding headache. 

"'Scuse me" He mumbled, dragging himself to the kitchen. He filled a glass with water and took sips from it. He winced. It was as if his mind couldn't decide how to balance the creativity. It wasn't natural. He heard a side rise up next to him. He wanted to keep it PG around the younger sides and wanted to snort over dirty jokes with the older and darker sides. His wind was at war.

No not a side. His blood ran cold and he face The Corrupter. 

"Leave. Now." He growled, steadying himself on his sword. 

"Why, Creativity, you seem to be having troubles." The inky being rasped smiling creepily.

The king winced again. "Let me help you~" It said, touching his forehead. TheKing screamed. The cup dropped and shattered. His being seemed to be separating. The Corrupter was gone, and all the sides rushed to the King. He split.

Two young twins were on the ground, bruises on their knees and almost identical clothing. One wore a red sash and a white shirt, the other wore a similar black shirt with a green sash.

"Who are you two?!''

"We're Creativity.."