Analysing the video-

In the beginning Roman keeps hesitating in sharing his ideas and opinions. In earlier videos he always had a lot more of a say than he does now. Then, suddenly, they give him an option for an opinion, must have caught him off-guard.

People scold Roman for being rude. I agree that of course he was mean to Janus, but it still appears that Roman trusts him. Thomas tells Roman that he's his hero, and immediately Roman looks to Janus. Janus nods, confirmation that it was a lie. 

Roman lashes out after that. Also, the locked 'dark side' has the exact outline of Roman. But I don't think Roman will join or agree with the others.

He used to also drink up comments and I love yous quickly. In this episode he just sounds disbelieving. 

Another reason Roman might be upset is because of all the flirting and sort of manipulation for Janus in SvS. Janus intentionally used Roman to try and win. Roman obviously didn't think he could trust Janus all the way like he did.

Keep in mind Janus technically jabbed Roman in a way that probably could hurt Roman's pride. Roman had said he never wanted to be like his brother, and Janus told (I think, I was crying for my princely baby-) that only the moustache was the way to tell apart who was the evil twin. He was suggesting Roman was acting evil.

Roman has been probably depressed and stressed for some time. Only now does Patton and Thomas see it directly. As this comment says,

Roman probably no longer thinks anybody likes him

Roman probably no longer thinks anybody likes him. Throughout the first bit of the video, Roman keep agreeing with Patton, probably desperate to be liked. When he calls Janus evil, he's just reciting and quoting what the other sides have indirectly suggested. Roman must feel that he can not have an opinion without being criticised in some way.

He was criticised for siding with Janus, now he's criticised for sharing the opinion that the others had. He sink out bitter and worse than how he started.

This has no direction whatsoever, just a ranting theory and defending Ro. I can't write everything I want to say so feel free to write whatever in the comments.