Ego

TW: Vomiting, weakness, sickness, headaches, starvation?

Post-P.O.F/ SvSr

Logince because I've been in a Logince mood for a week and have no way to release the inner fangirl within me.

Roman staggered into his room, pressing a hand against his mouth. He failed. He failed.

He made it to his en-suite and retched into the toilet. 

His head pounded and he was sweating like crazy. He kept trying to avoid this, but he couldn't.

Being the ego had drawbacks. When the ego was 'bruised' it wasn't bodily harm, it was sickness. Last time it was just a high fever. 

Unfortunately, this was way more damaging and thus, more sickness.

He kept retching, sobbing into the toilet bowl. He wondered dimly if this would be pleasing or comical to the fandom. He only had a split second before his thoughts disappeared with another waterfall of vomit.

He clutched his stomach. It hurt so, so, so bad. He groaned and passed out. 

He woke up not long after to stomach cramps, the headache was absolutely killing him. 

"Odin's eyepatch!" He groaned, trying to get up from the cold tiles of the bathroom floor. He grasped the door frame and pulled himself up. The room looked faded and he groaned out of pain and frustration. He stumbled to his bed before collapsing onto it.

A few days went by and Roman lost colour and weight abnormally quickly. The palace also lost its usual wholesomeness and it became unnervingly dull.

Logan decided that the most logical thing to do was to gather all the sides and ask about Roman since he hasn't responded to any summons and quite frankly, Logan remembered the high fevers Roman had after Thomas failed auditions or small competitions.

He managed to convince the other to join him to Roman's door.

The door used to be decorated with vibrant flowers and painted a white. Now it was grey and the flowers had wilted.

Logan turned the door handle and heard Patton gasp behind him. The room was devoid of colour, and there was something on the bed. It only took a second for Logan to recognise it as Roman and rushed to help him.

Roman's skin was pale and unhealthy. His prince outfit was loose and his hair was a shocking white. His face was gaunt and the room smelt strongly of vomit. 

"Roman?" He asked, his voice full of unspoken questions. 

Roman took one look at Logan and burst out sobbing, it was like his body was forcing him to cry.

Patton rushed forward but Roman scorched away and closer to Logan. Logan frowned and gently picked up the other side.

"I think we should take him away from his room, it may be affecting him worse than the actual situation," Logan stated, already out the door. Virgil followed him out the door.

Patton sighed and wondered how badly he screwed up. Janus put a gloved hand on his shoulder and they shared a look. They might as well do something to help Roman. They summoned all the cleaning materials the had and began cleaning.

Roman had made a slow recovery. But he managed to make it not only with Logan but with Remus too. He stopped barfing all the food he ate and was strong enough to lift a cup by himself with spilling it because of shaky hands.

Roman let out a content sigh and snuggled closer to Logan. The Aladdin movie was long abandoned for snuggles. And both sort of preferred it that way.