Mothman

I really have no idea what I'm doing

I PRAY that this is good writing.

Roman stretched in the warm sunlight of the Imagination. He stretched his wings and crouched in preparation. They weren't as elegant as butterfly wings but they were powerful.

He flew rapidly through the clouds. He had the care for his wings, and part of that was daily exercise. So he went to the imagination because imagine what would happen if they found that the dramatic, arrogant prince was the most measly of creatures?
He'd never hear the end of it.

Besides, the Imagination was the only way for him to get a hold of nectar and sap without conjuring it. He drank water sometimes, of course, but he didn't need it that much.

Roman sighed and landed, sweaty and tired. He took a quick sip from his bottle. He knew that he hadn't gone to his room for...well, a month or two but he couldn't face anyone after how he'd fallen and failed Thomas. He supposed it wouldn't hurt to take a little break in his room from the wonders of the Imagination.

He opened the door in the Imagination to his room to find the sides and Thomas in his room. They all stared at him. He slammed the door back closed yelling, "NOPE!"

Roman mentally screamed and paced, wondering what the heck he should do. He wasn't even wearing his proper princely attire. He was wearing a simple black tank top, and shorts. He was not prepared and omfg why are they there?

Focus Switch, Virgil thinks Janus is a little bitc-

Did he just see Roman in a tank top and shorts after being missing for a month? Yes. Was he hot? Yes. WAS HE A FRICKING MOTH? YES!

"Uh- I vote we should find a way to either get in there or get him outta there," Patton said weakly, breaking the silence.

Janus hissed out mischievously, much to Virgil's great annoyance, "I think after Virgil fans his red face."

Virgil gave him double birds. "I'm fine and my face IS NOT RED--"

Logan stated, "Falsehood. If not for your make-up, you'd be completely red."

"Whatever!" Virgil huffed, "Let's go find Mothman."

Thomas tried to locate the door, but to no avail, it had disappeared. 

Logan stated, "There's only one other facet with the power to Thomas' Imagination."

Virgil cringed. "Oh God, not Remus."

Janus studied his gloves like one of those fancy wine aunts, "Remus, we need a bit of help from you-"

Before the words left his mouth, Remus appeared behind Patton, readying his morning star.

"WHicH OnE oF You HuRT ThE BoRinG PriNcE?!" He screeched, almost knocking out a terrified Patton. 

"Ah, there's the Duke."

"No kidding, Pocket Protector," Virgil said, rolling his eyes.

"Well Remus, it seems that Roman has been staying in the Imagination and he has refused to come out."

Remus rolled his eyes, "Well I do think that Virgil could maybe seduce him-"

Virgil threw a nearby pillow at Remus.

"Fineee. Spoilsport!" He pouted, kicking down a wall, which turned out to actually be a door.

Remus marched in and called out in a sing-song tone, "Ohhh ROmUl-I mean ROMAN!"

Roman was pacing near a lake as it turns out, and Virgil found him first.

"Hey there Princey," Virgil said, smirking lightly. Roman almost jumped a metre in the air.

"HelLo- what do you need assistance for? Surely I'm making enough creative ideas in here than out there."

Virgil raised an eyebrow. "What? You think that's all we want from you?"

"I mean...yeah I guess..."

Virgil scoffed, grabbing Roman by the wrists, lightly, of course. The close proximity to the anxious side made him flush as red as his sash.

"Come on, we need you. I know something crazy happened last episode, but surely that didn't have such an effect?"

Roman's eyes dulled. "Perhaps it does, though."

Virgil sighed and hesitantly pulled Roman into a hug, earning a flustered squeak from the Prince. Roman's wings fluttered nervously.

"C'mon Mothman. Let's come back. I'm pretty sure Patton will break down in relief."