Tourettes

What's this? three chapter in 2 days? WoAh. An angsty chapter too? DouBle WoW. No but seriously, all jokes aside, I might be posting chapters more than I though I would! I don't have tourettes, but I used to have a classmate who did, and I looked it up briefly so I'm writing with limited knowledge.

TW: Tourette syndrome, angsty Roman, Remus being Remus, Name calling, sort of swearing.

Roman had Tourette's. Sometimes they were small, like small strange outbursts in mid-conversation. Little strange quips and swear words. Mostly they were big and loud. He could be siting quietly in class, then suddenly make a loud and violent screeching noise.  He would slap his head repeatedly, and he couldn't do anything about it. Kids would flinch and turn to see where the noise came from. They would see him and whisper to each other. Roman hated it. He hated it so very much.

He dreamed of being an actor. He wanted to be on the stage, and sing for the world to hear. But then the Tourette's came and the dream quietly floated out of reach. Luckily, the teachers knew the best way to calm him down. They let him use the piano app on his phone, so he could quietly play to himself. Within minutes, he was always back to normal.

Sometimes he was looked at strangely. He was popular with people that actually bothered to talk to him instead of avoiding him. 

Roman was watching SIX the Musical for the first time. He had seen most musicals and he found the concept of it interesting. Music calmed him down, and only small and quiet remarks to his mother like  'The people are pretty-no- good at singing'.

Roman was chatting excitedly to his brother about it when somebody yelled at him "Shut the F**** up, if you're gonna keep insulting the musical, leave!" He froze and Remus scowled. 

"You better shut the F**** up, or I'll tear off your nipples and shove them up your nose!" Remus retorted, giving him the middle finger.

Roman slumped. He felt pressured,and when he got pressured the noises and movements became more extreme. His shoulder began shrugging and he tried to hold in a screech.

"What's wrong with him? Is he a spastic or what?" The guy growled, jabbing Roman in the chest. Roman's mother started arguing with the guy and Remus told Roman to focus on the musical. Roman calmed down, the shoulder shrugging became less frequent and more calm. He hated the Tourette's so much. He hated it more than himself.

There we go! I think even though it was short, it was better than usual! Please correct me about the Tourette Syndrome if you know more about it!