INTO THE ROMANVERSE

P.O.V? Mine!

I clap my hands and the sides appear in front of me.

"Hello...there! Welcome to uhm...my world? My brain? My Ideas? I don't know-" I ramble. Logan snaps his fingers.

"I suggest you explain why you, a stranger, summoned us," Logan said, his face calm and collected. Virgil shoved another scoop of ice-cream in his mouth and Janus straightened his hat. Patton almost cracked a joke, if not for the sudden appearance of Remus, who promptly almost slammed Patton in the head with his Morningstar. 

"Ah-yeah! Welll, I may or may not have wanted to introduce you to fan-made dark Romans!"

"Romans? Plural?" 

"Yes, plural!"

"Well let's see them! Into the RomanVerse!" Patton chuckled.

I clap my hands twice, and a pile of Romans land on the floor. 

Virgil groans. "Great, more of Princey"

I dragged up a sleeping side.

"This-Is-Apathy-" I grunted, trying to hoist the listless side up. Apathy opened his eyes just barely and immediately closed them. I groan and decide to just drop the side. I put a cup of sparkling water next to him.

"Kinda prefer that Roman!" Virgil snickered, and Apathy made no comment.

Next, I waved over an extravagantly decorated side.

"This is Pride! He was one of the first ideas for a dark Roman I know of!" I said, and Pride raised an eyebrow. Seems as if his pride prevented him from making and friendly greeting. I sighed and shooed him off before he could do something to hurt the side's feelings.

"Who's next? Oh yeah! Lust!" I called, and that fabulous looking side sauntered up.

Remus snickered, "I like him already!"

"I would think so!" Lust replied, crossing his arms.

I waved away Lust and called up my own contribution.

"Insecurity! C'mere Moth Child!" I called out.

"Does the pile of Romans ever end?" I hear Logan ask.

"Oh, it does! I think we're nearing the end anyways. Anywho, this is my own contribution! I'll have a longer explanation than the rest 'cause this one's mine. His name's Romulus! His shackles-" Romulus raised his wrists hesitantly, "Represent being shackled from dreams! He has a blindfold cuz his eyes make people really insecure!"

"Okay...I think that's it! Or...those are the most detailed ones I can explain. BYE!" I yell, before the sides can react.

I turn to the readers. 

"Well, that's done!"