The Summer Breeze

I went to bed at like 12, I woke up at 6!!!!!!! ;-;

TW: suggested suicide. ngh. My writing's bad too.

Roman ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. He couldn't generate the measliest idea. At this rate he'd never finish by the deadline. He glanced over his shoulder. Remus was cheerfully playing with a chainsaw. Roman smiled warily. Sharing a room with his brother was dangerous. Especially if said brother knocked Roman out.

Summer should've been an easy topic. He should've thought of pristine beaches, the warm summer breeze flying past his face, ice-cream. His mind was as blank as his paper.

Roman chewed the end of his pen and stared at his blank page. What was the point if a Good Creativity couldn't even be creative? Even Remus could be more creative than what Roman was doing now. He sighed, putting down his pen and resting his forehead against his desk. Roman thought of something suddenly. 

He got up and headed to the library. He'd made it for Logan as a gift. It had every topic in the world. Of course, if the user wanted it.

"Replacing a Side"

He picked up the book and read it until he'd absorbed every bit of information. Roman was so creatively burned out, the sides surely thought so too. 

"Okay, if I do it like this.."

Timeskip brought to you by the demon in your closet. Oh yeah, also Roman' stressy depressi.

Patton looked worriedly up the stairs. "I think I hear screeching, Virgil, can you tell the twins it's breakfast?"

"Sure thing, Pop star." Virgil replied, making his way to the Creativity Twins' room. He heard Remus screeching at somebody who was definitely not Roman. He opened the door cautiously. A boy slightly younger than Roman was brandishing a normal sword, parrying Remus' attacks.

"Who in the {Quaking} world is he?" Virgil demanded. The guy had brown hair, and brown eyes. But they weren't as appealing as Roman's shade of it. He wore a dark crimson sash, his outfit like Roman's but more ugly and extravagant. He looked like Cinderellas prince but white and red. 

The boy looked angry, "I'm Creativity, and apparently the old Creativity was all burned out. I wake up and this- IMPOSTOR-  tries to kill me!" He yelled. His personality was 1000 times worse than how Roman's.

The sides downstairs had a sinking feeling in their gut. The knew suddenly that Roman was gone. Just as quickly as that summer breeze.