Suffocating Under Pressure

TW: implied toxic household, implied abuse, a bit of crying

Roman obsessively checked his face, running his fingers over it. He experimentally covered up his green eye, before huffing and hesitantly slipping a brown contact into his left eye. He looked wistfully at his comfy tie-dye jumper. He sighed and wore his stiff DEsIgNer clothes. He walked out of the house alone, hearing his parents screaming at each other. And just like every day, he walked alone.

Yep, alone. His brother had gotten expelled for trying to start and satanic ritual in the boy's bathroom. Roman winced and touched his shoulder carefully. A big bruise was forming there. He reminded himself to never laugh at his brother's prank when around his parents.

He walked into the school with a fake smile plastered on his face, and the hallways felt suffocating like the walls were closing in. He shook his head slightly and strolled through the hall, head held high. 

He knew people thought he was obnoxious, and he was a bit less than okay with that but he didn't disagree openly. He was loud and dramatic, and no doubt people found it annoying, but they didn't dare defy him.

He didn't really ever want to be popular. Sure, he dreamed of stardom, but he didn't feel the need to be condescending to get his goal.

Unfortunately, such was the fate of a politician's son. He couldn't be sure of what he got in because of his talent or because he was in a position of power. 

He re-checked his schedule out of habit and sighed.

He felt their glares and judgement.

Timeskip brought to you by me having a weird sad episode during shopping

Roman sat in the stall, sobbing. He pressed a hand to his mouth to try and muffle it. He heard a hesitant knock on the stall door.

"Yea-yeah?" He stuttered through his sobbing.

"You okay, dude?" A certain snarky voice asked. Roman stiffened.

Virgil Mills.

And oh sheet he did not want to meet him today

Sorry it's crappy :C