Corruption (Part 4)

TWO oneshots of the same story in the span of a few days. HoO. I've decided I will eventually make this into a seperate book. I'll notify you guys once I do.
*Unedited*
The Purifier's P.O.V
I sipped my tea carefully, turning the pages of the book. Nobody visited anymore. I assume because they have not felt the presence of The Switcher in a while for, how long? Ten or so years?
All of a sudden, the door slammed open. I was very much disturbed.
"WHAT DID YOU DO WITH ROMAN?!"
I frowned and pat the extra chair next to me. "Sit"
He stormed over, and sat down huffily.
"You should try some of the tea. It's sweet hibiscus" I told him, sipping from my teacup.
He growled and slapped the teacup from my hands.
"TELL mE WHat yOu Did Or I'll ShOvE a KnIfE uP yOur BuTthOle!" He screeched.
I frowned at him, then at my now tea splattered book.
"I believe you are looking for the wrong half" I responded coolly, drawing the hibiscus tea from my book out of the pages and cover.
"Half? What half?"
"The Switcher was split into halves, as was you and your twin. Not sure by who, or why. Perhaps the being split itself, I would not be surprised if so."
"Where's the other?!"
I shut my book quickly, and glared at him.
"You will NOT seek out my other half. It is much too dangerous!"
He looked quite taken aback.
"I guess you're not so hippie as I thought you were." He mumbled.
"I will explain this ever so simply. Unless I can somehow purify my other half, you cannot convince him that I should revert him."
"Why can't you revert him?!"
"Because our split was much more painful and yet united than your own. We may be split, but I can be restricted and restrained, as can he. I do not like resorting to violence, and most role changes are our duties, even though I myself think he went a bit far with your counterpart."
I thought he would perhaps say something intelligent for once, but I was greatly disappointed.
"Why the fACk do you sound like you're from the nineteenth century?"
I sighed, sipping my now cold tea. "I cannot say no more, as my other has found my explanations to be against our duty."
He growled and gave me the bird, before storming out the door.
I sighed placidly. I can not say I can feel sympathy or empathy or perhaps hatred. That would be a lie. Perhaps I could learn how to do those, but for now, I shall return to my book.