Fairy Godmother (Part 1)

We all remember Roman's dragon witch, but he also said he had a fairy godmother didn't he? Well, here she is, giving fashion advice and comforting Roman.

TW: Attempted suicide? Mentions of attempted suicide

It was cold. Roman pretended he wasn't and he trudged through the knee-deep snow. His breath steamed the bitter cold air.

Frozen tears were on his cheeks. His eyes could hardly see through the flurry of snowflakes.

He kind of preferred it that way. He sighed and stopped in his hopeless trudge through the thick snow.

He decided to just give up.

After all, dying was the hero's wish.

He was nudged.

He sighed and looked to his left. He stroked the dragon gently.

"I wish you weren't literally my will to live, otherwise I'd have a fine and dandy time dying" He mumbled.

The dragon squeaked indignantly and its small body perched on his shoulder.

He groaned and the dragon shifted the imagination.

"Ah, there you are darling." A high and flutey voice chirped. In front of him stood a tall woman with beautiful black hair with a rainbow sheen, much like a crow's feather. She was sporting a stunning red dress and her butterfly wings were large and grand.

"Hello, Mariel," He said quietly, his eyes trailing to hers.

"Trying to die again? I told you you shouldn't try and do it in your princely outfit if you were doing it at all."

"Gee thanks for the encouragement,"

"I guessed you wouldn't like coddling." 

The dragon nudged Roman and he sighed.

"I guess I should send you back to DW"

The dragon gave a bop of its head. He waved his hand weakly and the dragon flew off.

"Goodbye, will to live," He grouched, and Mariel let out a whimsical laugh.

"Come, child, stay for a while, then you can return whenever you wish. I don't want you getting depressed like you were before the split."