Hugs

Is this fluff? I think it's kinda angsty fluff?

You can take this as platonic or romantic prinxiety.

TW: crying.

Virgil turned down his volume, he swore he could hear knocking. It was hesitant and soft. He groaned silently and slid out of bed. He really did not want to be disturbed, but who knows who it could be? He shuffled to the door, and opened it.

The last person he expected was Princey. He looked slightly dishevelled. Roman's sash was wrinkled, and his hair was tousled, unusual for him. His eyes were rimmed red and dried tears streaks ran down his cheeks.

"Ro? What happened-"

Roman launched himself at Virgil, hugging him. Virgil was very taken aback as Roman started sobbing shakily in the crook of Virgil's neck. Virgil awkwardly hugged Princey, rubbing circles on his back. 

'Course he knew something bad happened. Patt had come over earlier, asking if he'd seen Roman. He simply said he'd gotten into an argument with Roman. Which was strange, considering how Roman followed Patton like a loyal dog.

He didn't think this was just from an argument , but he wouldn't push the topic. He cracked a weak smile and asked, "You want to watch Disney?"

Roman nodded weakly, pulling away. They retreated to Virgil's room and popped in 'Frozen'. They watched it, a few weak jabs at the movie from Roman. 

Virgil sure didn't know what happened. But right now, all that mattered was cheering up his royal friend.