Like a moth to light

Basically, author saw a tumblr post talking about how each of the sides' animals belong to a certain animal class. 

Virgil: Arachnids

Patton: Amphibians

Deceit: Reptiles

Remus: Cephalopoda

Logan: Most likely a bird since birds are usually associated with intelligence

Roman: Insects/bugs 

They said that Roman might be either a butterfly or moth. Both are associated with determination and transformation. The OP said that Roman is most likely a moth. Moths also represent vulnerability which we saw last episode. Also a funny joke because Roman stands next to a lamp.

OKAyY. IgnOre This HoRrEndOus WRiTing

(This is unfinshed)

|||

v

The princely trait composed himself and wrote a letter of apology to Janus. He couldn't face the side after the way he panicked and lashed out. He made sure the apology was conveying his regret. Roman opened the door and crept softly to the deceitful side's door. He hesitantly slid the note under the door.

-timeskip brought to you by my passive aggressive attitude apparently-

He rose up in his usual spot for the video, in an attempt at a princely pose. Roman started off with a weak joke about moths.
"What kind of crime organisation do moths join? The mothia!"
There was an uncomfortable silence. Patton gave an awkward laugh and Logan stared at him disbelievingly. Virgil was too busy glaring at Janus to cringe.
Roman smiles nervously. He was heavily reminded of deadlines and failed ideas in his head.
"Ideas?" Logan prompted, interrupting a very distracted Roman.
"Ah yes! Here are some small samples!"
He snapped his fingers and about a hundred notebooks filled rained down. Thomas ducked, getting bonked on the head by about fifty of the notebooks.
He twisted his sash nervously. Virgil picked one up and was surprised at the amount of ideas inked out.

"What were these ideas?" Janus asked curiously, holding up pages to the light. Roman laughed uncomfortably. He rubbed the back of his neck, and said dismissively, "Ideas that I knew nobody would like, unrealistic ideas, ideas that seemed too evil or too much like Remus-" He counted on his fingers, as he continued on which ideas were blacked out.

The concern and tension in the air rose, and Roman stopped listing, staring at them, confused.

(END)