Shattered Mirror, Split Forms

So you know all the dark! Roman content. Here it is affecting Roman because I have no other ideas

Features: Apathy! Roman(Not mine), Pride! Roman (Not mine ig), Lust! Roman (Nope not mine) and Insecurity! Roman (Mine)

Roman felt queasy. He stumbled out of bed, his head spinning. The mirror was shattered.

He cautiously picked up a piece of glass and dropped it immediately.

 In the piece, he had some kind of mascara running down his face, and an apathetic look.

 In a bigger piece, he saw himself with pale skin and rose-coloured heart-shaped glasses.

 He backed away and caught himself in another piece with a golden sash and black clothing.

He caught himself in the last piece that was stuck in the mirror. It was a huge piece and Roman faintly wondered what was going on.

He looked in the piece and saw himself in a blindfold and shackled. He wore an orange sash. 

What- WHO was doing this. It wasn't Remus. It couldn't be the others. Was he doing it to himself?

He sank to the floor, ignoring the glass pieces that were digging into his flesh. He covered his mouth and held himself tight.

He never wanted to be a bad guy, but the pieces told him otherwise.