Back to the Beginning (Part 1)

Motivation? Who's she? Never heard of her.

 All jokes aside, I have four other chapters I've started and a few barely started drafts. 

T/W: Panic attacks I guess) self-deprecating thoughts

Roman posed dramatically with his cake, before blowing out the candle.

I wish all my mistakes were nonexistent, He thought bitterly. He chatted a bit with the other sides before heading back to his room. He lay down in his bed and started drawing.

Nothing was good enough. He sighed and felt tears run down his face.

Dramatic, He thought bitterly, burying his face into his pillow. He took no notice at his room getting slightly darker. He slipped into a fitful sleep.

When he woke up, he found his room clean and as dramatic as it used to be. He frowned and clutched Mrs Fluffy Bottom closely as he took a peek out the door. It looked so empty. So strange and quiet.

He saw Virgil pass by quickly and head bowed slightly, and he had to stop himself from throwing the door open and demanding what happened to the hallway and his room.

Because Virgil wasn't wearing the expensive eyeshadow he had been given. He was wearing the older and cheaper eyeshadow. He was also wearing his old jacket. He slammed the small gap of the door closed. He shut his eyes and prayed this wasn't what he thought happened.

He heard a knock on the door. He opened it slightly and bit his lip to stop himself. It was Patton with his old outfit.

"Hello...Padre, what assistance do you need from the great prince Roman?" He asked. Loud, that was too loud and dramatic.

"Ooh, a nickname! Oh yeah, we're going to film our first video for the Sanders Sides idea you came up with!!"
Roman smiled weakly and said, "I'll be right there, I just need to make sure I look my best for the cameras!"

Patton nodded and smiled, skipping back down the hallway. Roman closed the door in a panic.

He couldn't breathe. He took desperate gasps of breath, his mind throwing out and exercises or techniques to return to normal. Tears ran uncontrollably down his cheeks and he pressed a hand against his mouth, stifling any potential gasps and sobs. 

What is he going to do?