Merman Pt.1

A/N: ALL MY FREAKIN WORK DELETED- I just changed the story line completely

Warnings/triggers: hm..none that I know of, except little to no editing.

Roman knew it was stupid to follow the Mermaid's Song (Quite a few mer-peeps meet their soulmate through it). His father forbid him from leaving the Castle grounds unless in a hurry or emergency. Well, it was kind of an emergency, now or never. So he swam out his window, following the music.

It came from a huge boat. His red tail (flecked with gold) swished nervously. How could his soulmate be on a ship? Perhaps they needed rescuing from humans. He swam up to the side of the boat, flicking his tail so he could jump. (Did you know fish can jump really high? I have a bunchh of Koi fish and they sometimes jump outta the damn pond, but not before just swimming around like their drunk-BaCk to The StOrY). He jumped, grabbing a hold of the ledge. 

He peeked over to come face to face with a human.

Virgil's P.O.V

I was minding my business on the pirate ship. It was nighttime and the crew had all gone to bed, except for me. Being a cleaner boy was hard work when you are constantly moving and inconsiderate captains mess up the desk with his muddy boots. I leaned over staring at the horizon when something shot out of the water. Fingers gripped the ledge and a handsome man pulled his upper body up. He stared at me and I stared back. This guy was handsome. Tan-ish skin, white teeth and tousled brown, albeit it was soaking with ocean water.

His eyes scanned the deck,looking for something.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" I asked him. He seemed confused and warbled back. 

The strange song I heard in my head for the past few day, was growing louder. The guy came to a sudden realisation, since he plunged back in the water. The thing that caught my attention was his tail. That's right. He had a FISH TAIL. It was a passionate red with flecks of gold all over. My heart was pounding, but the song had quietened. Welp. Time to seek advice from Logan.