Princes Don't Need Saving (Part 1 mah peeps)

Warnings/ Triggers: Overworking, self-deprecating thoughts, taunting, hiding problems, violence and kidnapping.

Pairing: Prinxiety, of course.( No offence to other shippers. I don't mind other ships, I just prefer Prinxiety!)

A/N: I'm surprised at how quickly these views are catching up to my other book! Thank you, my Sanders Sides FamILy! Also, hopefully this angst brings back some readers. Part 3 of B.W.C.F (Broken Wings Can't Fly) is hopefully gonna crush your soul with the angsty prince's PTSD. Have funn.

Roman was a prince. Princes needed to fight for who they loved. They certainly did not lose. They don't fall in love easily then find that they're the villain. That never happens. He fought against the flames, dodging slower than he used to. He was so tired..

He rolled, flames singing his suit.

"Slower than usual, your highness" The Dragon Witch hissed tauntingly,  her eyes glowing threateningly.

Roman hadn't slept for days, all his spare time was fighting and training with a touch of art. He thought it'd make him stronger but he was weaker than before. Heck, he couldn't even stand up without his legs shaking like jelly. He felt useless and weak.

 The Dragon Witch was well rested, trained on a schedule and ate well. She was powerful and the opposite of Roman. Her claws dug into his side.

The creative trait hissed in pain. The pain was making things fuzzy. He called out weakly "Virgil.." before collapsing.

Virgil rose up, surprised. He saw Roman slumped on the ground like a rag doll, limp and torn. He felt hot hair rush down his neck. His heart pounded. The beast was more fearsome than he'd imagined. The Dragon Witch smirked.

"Looks like your prince might need rescuing after all!" She sneered, taking off with Roman in her claws. Virgil ran after her, screaming. Without Roman, the imagination's door closed, making Virgil pop up in Roman's room.

His heart was pounding. He'd have a panic attack if he didn't tell Popstar and Microsoft Nerd.