The Destructive One (PART 1)

yoo guess what? Insecurity AU again but set as Roman changing into a 'light' side? Others find out when he basically did a factory reset from stress.

Roman propped his head in his hands, quill abandoned in the inkpot. The candle flickered weakly, it's flame casting an orange glow in his room. And he really hated the orange. His stress rose, and he hit his head repeatedly against his writing desk.
"Stupid. Empty. Brain!" He groaned, close to tears.

He lifted his head from his hands. He noticed the black screening up his sleeves. He swore and scrambled out of his chair. He checked the mirror, watching it creeping up his shirt. He screamed silently and tried to tear off his sash, which was turning orange.

He fell over in a panicked state. He raised his hands to his eyes and felt that too-familiar blindfold. He shrieked out loud this time, the white creeping back into his hair.

Footsteps pounded to the door. Virgil and Logan knocked on the door. No response, just small cries.

Virgil jiggled the locked handle. He frowned and said, "Stand back."

"If you are going to knock down the door, do not injure yourself if you can."

Virgil rolled his eyes and kicked down the door. 

The room had changed. It was still decorated with Disney posters but placed much less organised ways, much like a teenager would. On his usually bare bed, sat a collection of stuffed toys, including a bunch of moths for some reason.

Roman lay on the floor, staring up at the ceiling. His sash was orange and his princely costume was black. The logo that usually sported a castle and a sun, was racked in half, the red was black and it was shadowed by some kind of monster. He wore blindfolds and strangely enough, shackles.

"Roman? Are you alright?" Logan questioned. Roman seemed to become more alert and he sat up, seemingly confused. 

He said in a slightly whispering but still posh voice, "I'm not...Roman. I'm Romulus. Who are you?"

Oh look, the all-too-familiar 'to be continued' where I likely forget about this and move onto new one-shots.