More of the Hogwarts! AU

Okay. I can't decide between Prinxiety or Roceit. Not really angsty, just basically fluff and all. Different Aus technically?

Roceit:

Year: 3rd year at Hogwarts 

Roman was awoken to the sound of knocking against the window. He pulled off the blankets and crept to the window. He saw a yellow-scaled snake waiting outside. He grinned, grabbing his wand and pointing it at the window, whispering, 

"Alohomora" he whispered, unlocking a hidden lock on the window. It swung open and he smiled at the snake.

He morphed into his animagus, a small moth.

Roman and the snake made it to the top of the tower, sitting on the roof.

Roman and his boyfriend morphed back. He giggled and snuggled against Janus. Janus slung his arm around Roman's shoulders and pressed a light kiss to his forehead.

The pair sat under the moonlight. 

"Accio blanket!' Roman said and a blanket flew to them, and Roman wrapped the blanket around Janus.

"So you don't get cold!" Roman hummed, his eyes glittering in the moonlight.

Prinxiety

Year: 3rd year

Virgil and Roman were arguing again.

"Shut your mouth!" Virgil scowled, looking the slightly shorter Ravenclaw in the eyes.

"Make me!"  Roman said, sticking his tongue out playfully.

Virgil grabbed the Ravenclaw's tie and kissed him. Roman was very taken aback.

They broke apart after a questionable amount of time. Roman was still pretty stunned and was silent for once.

"Finally! " Virgil said, smirking and walking away.

"W-Wait a minute you sneaky Gryffindor!" Roman yelled, running after Virgil, blushing furiously

Can't write much. Doing homework