A New Arrival (Part 2)

Oh yeah. I feel like I'm OP-ing Romulus but, hey, whatever. It's FanFicTion

The side hummed, patting his brother on the head, a sort of mocking manner before breezing to Patton.

"Oh look! The Morality that split us! How exciting!" He said, and the words seemed like a poison, making the other feel strangely insecure and scared about things like how they treat others or if they're really all that great.

Virgil said in his tempest tongue "Stop!"

The side stopped in his tracks. He chewed his bottom lip thoughtfully before giving a tight and close-mouthed smile.

He whipped off the blindfold momentarily, and his eyes pierced into Virgil's. Virgil doubled over, before being frozen. The side tied his blindfold again.

"That's enough of Jack Smellington for me!" He said, rubbing his shackles as if they burned.

"Insecurity. Cease this attack at once." Logan calmly stated, folding his arms.

Patton nodded meekly.

 The side tapped his cheek with his pointe before replying, "Why? It's not as if I have much time left anyways!"

Janus seemed taken aback, "What do you mean?"

"Oh ya know Jack the Fibber, the whole fading thing. Besides, Anxiety also has a bit of Insecurity 'n stuff!" He said dismissively, his fancy speech slipping to slightly childish use of dialogue. 

"Wha- Ro whaddya mean?" Remus asked.

'Ro' shrugged. "Not very useful am I? Being the only negative side an' stuff!"

"Fading? What's that?" Thomas asked.

"It's when a side, literally may I say, fades from existence," Logan stated.

"No Insecurity would be a good thing though, right?" Thomas asked, frowning. He was trying to consider the perks of being insecure.

"Rig-" Janus started

"Falsehood." Logan interrupted.

Another cliffhanger *Evil laugh*