Corruption (Part 2)

Hello ladies, lords and non binary royalty! That's right-I'm quoting Princey-

Welcome to Part 2 of 'Corruption'.

I might make a separate book if these one-shots go too long.Woo! Tried to make this chapter alright, but at least I managed to finish it! Part 3 will come sooner or later.

Focus character: Virgil, mainly following his thoughts, ideas, actions, etc.

Sides don't switch. He didn't switch when he supposedly joined Patton, Logan and Roman. Virgil had stayed as Anxiety.

Roman had completely changed his identity. He seems to be acting like he doesn't even remember who he was.

The outfit was strange too. The shackles around his wrists, ankles and neck. The black sash. The blindfold reminded Virgil of the time where people had to have their head chopped off by an executioner.

(I'm not very good at drawing guys/doods-)

He'd heard Patton and Logan's snippets of conversation. Something about a Corrupter. He remembered vaguely conversation between JAnUs and Remus using the same terms. It was strange and definitely unsettling.
'Roman' tightened his blindfold when Thomas woke up. It was like a defence mechanism. Waves of insecurity just radiated off of him. He seemed to be unable to take of the shackles and refused to take off the blindfold. He would constantly and excessively adjust his suit like he was scared of himself being attacked by the others for that simple thing.

Focus character switch: Remus 

Something is wrong with Roman.