Oop- Unfinished Chapters (Part 1)

Mood+ Spirit Animal AU

Okay, so I made my own AU where when you're born, you can see your soulmates spirit animal and mood. DAMN MOtiVATION!!! WHERE DID YA GO????

TW: Abuse, self-harm, mentions of bullying

Whenever someone is born, they can feel the mood of their soulmate as well as seeing their spirit animal. If you're lucky, you can see flashes of their life.

Roman's soulmate had been bullied early in life. When he saw and felt how sad his soulmate was, he tried to cheer them up by watching things he had gathered the other liked. He read articles on why spiders were cool. Anything to feel the happiness of the other bubble up in his chest as if it were his own.

If only things were so easy for Roman. He had figured out his spirit animal and was quite disappointed. A moth. As his father put it, "Weak and dumb".

That's why he broke down under his father's punches when he was younger.

That's why he hid his favourite talents like art and music.

That's why he felt so weak and pathetic.

These days, the only time he could help his soulmate feel better was when he read books about spirit animals. He had to do try. Never would he try to not make his soulmate happy.

Virgil scrolled through Tumblr and momentarily the world flickered to his soulmate's.

He was gripping a mirror and staring at himself. Bruises littered the tanned skin of the face. hair so light and blonde it almost seemed white in contrast to his skin.

Virgil dropped his phone onto his face.

"Ow!" He said, half out of surprise and half out of pain.

Did his soulmate get into a lot of fights? He did seem fairly angry when he was at school.

He shrugged it off, continuing to look through Tumblr. There was a post from a user named Princey_2.Oh_My_Goodness:

"Yesterday I told my therapist I wished the Earth was flat so I could yeet everybody I hate off of it. He got pretty concerned :p'

He snickered and liked the post.

"Virgil!" His father's voice rang out from downstairs

U! Sides Attempt (s) [I bundled them all together]

So uh, yeah, my first U! Sides story.
TW: U! Light sides, Sympathetic! Dark Sides

Roman heard the insults echo around in his head.

T/W: Unsympathetic Patton, unhealthy bottling of emotions.

Roman rubbed his eyes and headed for the kitchen.

"Hey, Padre..." He mumbled, shoulders slumped and sitting in his spot of the table.

A fluffy Chapter

What? Another fluffy oneshot in

Make up or break up

Roman fiddled with his pen and avoided eye contact with Janus.