C H A O S

The power of CHAOS is something of which cannot be tampered with by a simple weak being

The strongest of wizards and witches find it troubling to use it without corrupting themselves.

Many would think that magic is magic, a name that brings joy into children's hearts whenever They hear that word, the word that is filled with so much wonder.

But,

That is not the truth.

Magic is a word that is used when chaos is manipulated to do the desires of those who are strong enough to wield it correctly.

CHAOS. if untamed, is dangerous and unpredictable if given a free will.

That is why the strongest of wizards gathered to create something that could forever tame and wield it, without the worry of being corrupted.

Merlin.

Had taken it upon himself to complete the final stages of completing the amethyst amulet.

He knew that it was stupid to believe that one chosen being could deal with a power so great.

Because power is corruption.

He placed an incantation upon it to make it careful with its choice only, for he made sure that only the purest of souls and hearts could have that power.

CHAOS then forever more was on a leash to be guided around and controlled, tamed by those that are worthy enough to have such a mantle.

Years after it was created merlin had seen that the world was not safe ENOUGH. so he had created another amulet, that of which the soul of a warrior could only possess.

The troll that wielded daylight, and the being that wielded chaos,  of which had the amulets bestowed upon them were from then on allies for years.

But as years pass all shall wither.

The connection between trollhunter and chaos wielder became as thin as a thread.

Trollhunters had become to risk the lives of the wielders and made the choices of sacrificing something of which was not there's.

The wielders amulet had been worn out as more and more have been used and chaos had been abused even more.

A crack formed within it weakening the one who possesses it.

The battle of killahead was the day that chaos could no longer be tamed.

MORGANA and MERLIN alike abused that power to no end and weakened the realm of chaos.

The wielder left the battle for he felt CHAOS slowly running free from his grasp.

When MERLIN used CHAOS to seal MORGANAS fate and trapped  her in a cage where she would never wreak her havoc.

Once the battle had ended the wielder was never seen again.

Beyond the portal he had passed through, he watched in horror as the realm of CHAOS crumbled into a winter wasteland as corruption took over.

All the spirits of the Past wielders were frozen the look of horror forever present within their features and as for the last wielder he froze to death before he was able to escape or even fix the havoc that has been wreaked.

CHAOS IT SELF WAS NOW CORRUPTED.