CHAPTER 50

THEY ALL WERE IN THE LIVING ROOM OF JIM'S HOME, jim was sat down on the couch still trying to process everything

THEY ALL WERE IN THE LIVING ROOM OF JIM'S HOME, jim was sat down on the couch still trying to process everything. He couldn't believe that she couldn't remember anything and neither would he believe it until he saw her for himself.

"Then lets get her back, open a portal from this side-" Claire said, holding onto her staff.

Draya shook her head "no, the only way out is from the inside."

"Then let me go in" Jim said standing up "I'll find her and convince her to come back."

Pursing her lips she said "I understand your hope, I truly do, but if you go in, you'd need to remind her that she's a chaoswielder in order to get out"

Merlin reminded them all "and besides, you'd need a chaoswielder to activate the amulet from this side."

Marc said to him "but isn't the chaos realm a part of the old realm? Why not just let Agnar open a portal?"

He answered from outside "because i have no connection to what ever's there"

Jim huffed and went outside "I need some fresh air."

Walking out of the backdoor he sat down on the porch with his head in his hands, so much was going on that he could not process. He wanted to go in and get her out, but he had to stay put if the eternal night ever were to happen. The door opened and he saw his mom "hey mom.."

"Hey kid." she sat down next to him "we'll get her back"

"But how, we can't even go in after her, and-" he sighed and looked down at his hands "she won't even remember, anything"

Her eyes softened "I know your scared, but knowing the two of you, she'll remember eventually" she placed her hand on his cheek "you two always find a way to save each other."

He chuckled and relaxed into his mother's embrace.

Marc opened the door and said "we've got some good news!"

Rushing inside he asked "what did you find?"

"Merlin said only a living wielder can open the amulet" Toby said "he never said which one"

Merlin said to them again but he was ignored "I implicitly said Elizabeth."

"So we figured Agnar is still alive so..." Claire trailed off "he can open a portal to the old realm!" she exclaimed excitedly.

Draya tried to calm them all down "It is not guaranteed."

"But there's the smallest chance that it might succeed" Blinky completed "war is coming, we must have all of our protectors with us"

She looked at them all and saw how determined they were to get her back, Jim gave her a pleading look and the old woman sighed "very well then, get ready, for this might be a long journey for you trollhunters."