CHAPTER 28 PART 1

ELIZABETH WOKE UP FEELING A TUGGING ON HER ARMS, looking up she gasped seeing both her hands chained to two pillars by her side

ELIZABETH WOKE UP FEELING A TUGGING ON HER ARMS, looking up she gasped seeing both her hands chained to two pillars by her side. She stood on her feet and began tugging on them only for them to tighten stretching her arms. Grunting in pain she stopped.

Looking around she saw that she was in  a mostly empty stone hall, illuminated by touches aligned on the walls. She tried to use her powers but the cuffs were made out of a chaos blocker.

"Glad to see you're awake." His voice echoed, she scowled upon hearing it. Walking down the long hall of a cell "thought you might sleep for the entire night."

She chuckled in spite "was hoping to, but this isn't the most comfortable accommodation." The large words she used made her realise how much time she had been spending with Blinky.

He laughed "oh you are quite hilarious, but don't worry I'm not planning on hurting you..." Azoroth said grabbing her face in his hands "yet." Encircling her, he noticed how she kept her eyes on him "are you deducing me?"

Ignoring his words she asked "where is Dandril?"

"Why, you are not in the position to interrogate me, little deer"

Scoffing she clenched her fists "He's hiding isn't he?" She told "so much for being a threat." She mumbled.

He hummed "oh, why, he is a threat, of the silent kind" He told but she rolled her eyes.

"Silent but deadly, not the title some people would want but it sounds suitable for him." She said mockingly.

Azoroth was amazed by her ability to act brave in the cpface of danger but he could see straight through her "I, long ago, used to be a spirit reader." He told remembering his uneventful past "it wasn't fun but it was amusing, everyone's darkest secrets. At my disposal." He looked over her shoulder noticing how intrigued she was "until, I wanted more... I wanted to have control over ones spirit-"

"And why are you telling me this?" She lost interest as she saw it all to be the cliché villain tells protagonist their back story.

Shaking his head he scoffed "where i took your spirit I saw every thing you hid, every fear, every joy, and every sadness. I know who you really are..." he said ominously "acting brave is a skill difficult to possess but you seemed to have mastered it.". This time, she was speechless looking at him with wide eyes "there she is... there's.. the real Elizabeth!" He shouted joyously noticing her walls breakdown. He sighed and backed away from her "when you heal your amulet, you will be in a powerful state, If I kill you in that state no more balance will remain." He said simply as he walked away.

"No! Ugh!" She tried to run towards him but the chains held her back "if you do that chaos will run free!"

He sighed as he looked at her through the doorway "you are often so oblivious..." he sent a wisp of wind to blow the torches out, the only light that remained was the light from the doorway "enjoy your time, in darkness." As he shut the door the room was pitch black.