CHAPTER 9

THE NEXT DAY HAD COME AND VALOOR WAS ONE STEP CLOSER TO ACCOMPLISHING HIS PLAN, he grew bored of the constant questions that would be asked about Elizabeth and decided that since he was in control he would ensure to make her life a living nightmar...

THE NEXT DAY HAD COME AND VALOOR WAS ONE STEP CLOSER TO ACCOMPLISHING HIS PLAN, he grew bored of the constant questions that would be asked about Elizabeth and decided that since he was in control he would ensure to make her life a living nightmare if she ever came back.

Driving away Eli who grew concerned for her well being but he used one of the tricks he had seen from a human who he had become fond of. Before the young boy could utter a word he was picked up and shoved into his locker.

Elizabeth walked away with a grin on her features after banging on the locker and threatening him "if you ever really thought there was a friendship between us my friend you are sadly wrong."

The long glares both Elizabeth and Jim would hold during class or down the hall way. He kept losing the silent fight whenever valoor showed his eyes instead of hers.

Today was a trip to the museum, and valoor could not have been any more joyous. Elizabeth sent knowing stares towards the museum curator and her teacher, with valoors knowledge she knew what they were.

Valoor wanted to ensure the fact that he was an ally and was going to search for and find, any clue that could prove her right.

"I know contemporary media might lead you to believe European history is full of swords, sorcery, and scandal." The curators overly enthusiastic voice not only gave valoor a migraine but everyone else "I assure you the truth is far more interesting, and there's no better place to start than Renaissance Era pottery." Everyone groaned out in boredom.

"Since we have limited time, Ms. Nomura, perhaps it's best if the explore the museum on their own." Their teacher spoke, and before she could answer all of the students ran off inside on their own paths.

Elizabeth stayed behind as she walked towards the two with a smirk on her face, they both had confusion etched onto their faces "for changelings the both of you pull off the roll of humans pretty well."

Her words shocked strickler who did his best to seem confused by her statement "what are you talking about Ms. Wallis?" The curator gave the teacher a worried glance.

"I know you placed the amulet in her bag, stricklander"

He knew he could not transform so he made it seem as a normal conversation "how do you know my name?"

"We have met before I was only a mere weak little piece of corruption.." Valoor spoke with her voice sounding sorrowful "but when gunmar was free, my did our freedom soar high above!"

Strickler finally realized who it was behind the girls eyes "how did you make it free?"

"Anger is a strong emotion don't you think."

The curator chuckled "about time..."

Strickler asked valoor ignoring Elizabeth's face "is the amulet healed."