CHAPTER 10

ELIZABETH RETURNED TO THE CAVE SHE KEPT REFUGE IN AFTER MANAGING TO COMMUNICATE WITH JIM AND TOBY, as she remembered the last words toby said she curled up into a ball crying

ELIZABETH RETURNED TO THE CAVE SHE KEPT REFUGE IN AFTER MANAGING TO COMMUNICATE WITH JIM AND TOBY, as she remembered the last words toby said she curled up into a ball crying. She did not know what to do or how to save jim from getting killed by her literal hand.

She became numb to the cold or maybe just lost all of her senses, getting up she tried to force herself to take back control of herself again but valoor ensured for it not to happen as he made the barrier stronger.

The sound of wind and corruption outside of the cave she hid in, wrapping her self in her own warmth. As the time passed she became too weak to sit and fell to her side.

"Elizabeth!?"

Her eyes slowly began to peel open upon hearing the familiar voice "Elizabeth, answer me! Where are you!"

Her voice was soft and was nothing above a whisper as she answered "I'm here..."

Elizabeth's half lidded eyes saw draya as she slowly began to black out from the cold she saw a troll that was unfamiliar to her right behind her.

Draya rushed to Elizabeth's side when she saw that she was unconscious, as she did her best to get her warm in these strong winds.

"So this is our newest chaoswielder?" The troll asked his voice deep and held a threatening tone.

The old woman glared at him, scolding his question "do you believe right now is the best time Agnar!?" The dark brute growled in response to the old woman as he seemed annoyed by her care for this girl.

"Now I see why you care so much, she is just like you" he stated Scowling at her even though her attention was on Elizabeth.

She rolled her eyes and turned to him "pick her up, we are taking her some place warm."

Agnar snapped his head towards hers as he heard what she had said "i explain to you how much I despise your species yet here you are telling me to help one of them" His voice filled with hate as he roared.

Draya on the other hand was calm, contrasting him by a mile "I'd know your past with us Agnar, but if you are looking for a means of leaving this world." She pointed towards elizabeth before continuing "there it is"

He knew he could not contradict her because she was right and huffed as he was about to carelessly pick her up with one hand, she stopped him before he could "she might have already froze! Be gentle!" Groaning out he complied and gently scooped her up and placed him over his chest, giving her whatever warmth he had.

The old woman tried to see anything through the wind but it was too hard for her to tell where they were, the only distinct thing they could see was the light from a beam that was the center and was once life source of the chaos realm.

Using her powers she tried to search for a way out, her hands reached out and eyes closed "see anything!?" He asked.

"I can't find the way out it must be too far!"

With the wind howling she kept searching for it, and when she had done so she groaned out realising where it was.

"Well, did you find it?"

Turning to him defeatedly she told him the situation "the portal is where Valoors  physical form resides, and other figures of corruption"

Agnar sighed out and looked towards the way, he turned back to Draya "I will take her there."

She gave him a look of disbelief before Scoffing "never knew you were one for jokes my friend."

"I never said I was." His tone was dead serious. She immediately refused to let them go on their own.

"No, I will not let the both of you cross that territory alone!"

He shook his head "is it because you care or is it because you think I will hand her over too them as a meal?" He questioned her. Pain filled him when he saw that it was the truth, she didn't trust him. Sighing he continued seeing that she was caught of guard by his words "Listen I am the only one who would be able to tame the corruption, and only one able to fight back!"

"It's too dangerous." She said.

His tone became soft as he spoke to her "I will get her out safely, she is my number one priority."

After realising how committed he was and dedicated she allowed it "alright, but if anything goes wrong you turn back immediately! I will keep an eye on valoor"

In agreement they went their separate ways, and Agnar was bracing himself for a quiet trip and if she woke up or not.

He really hoped for her to stay unconscious.