CHAPTER 36

"LET ME OUT, AGNAR! LET ME GO!"

Her voice echoed through out the cell as she pulled against the chains on her hands. They made sure she wouldn't be able to pull off any tricks. Anger boiled within her as she felt betrayed and used by her once friend.

As she panted she felt like a wild animal in chains, she needed, wanted to leave.  He knew how much she hated being chained, how many horrible memories that brought back.

The darkness of the cell and the pure silence allowed her mind to run wild as hallucinations of her trauma appeared once more.

Valoor encircled her as he walked around the cell, tauntingly frightening her, Azoroth dragged the chains on the ground making her flinch every time, Dandril was the only one who stood calmly infront of her.

Her eyes tried to keep up with them all "betrayal is a horrible thing isn't it?" Valoor asked, his voice echoing in her mind.

"Get away from me, get out of my mind." She said scowling at them all.

All of them faded away leaving valoor and her alone. He shifted into his physical form and chuckled. He was a tall dark spirit, humanly proportioned but his face was skull like, his eyes a bright white and hair long and pitch black "I am always apart of you, whether you like it or not." He said calmly.

As he shifted into a wispy spirit he passed through her body startling her, she finally woke up from what had just happened. The cell gates finally opened and Agnar walked through, guilty and ashamed.

She glared at him as she panted "you, liar."

"Elizabeth I'm so sorry-"

"It's chaoswielder to you." She said with anger lacing her voice.

Her words pained him "chaoswielder, listen to me. I understand your anger but I'm doing this for your own good."

She stood forward as she yelled "Usurna would want to have my head on a pike! You trust her!?" She yelled, he was about to speak but she stopped him "I stopped everyone, and anyone from ever speaking ill of you, and you do this!?" She said betrayed by her mentor, tears streamed down her eyes as she whispered "I trusted you..."

He sighed not wishing to see her like this anymore "I will not lose you to..." he said before walking away "I will ensure that your sentence is not that of death."

She groaned before shouting at him "don't leave me here, please!" She pleaded but he left leaving her in the dark.

After finally calming her self, she rubbed away the tears and sat down, fixing her breathing she meditated. After finally managing to she left the cell to find jim. She was invisible to the guards as she flew past them.

Flying around she looked at each cell and tried to find jim, until she finally saw him.

Going towards him she appeared "Jim!?" She asked.