CHAPTER 44 PART 1

SHE TRIED TO FOCUS AS SHE HEARD THEM ALL ARGUING, in a meditative state she tried to connect with Draya or Agnar but her connection with them was somehow severed, and the noise around her didn't help either. It wasn't the fact that she didn't care, it was the fact that she was too conflicted and needed to calm herself.

John shouted at Merlin "nuh-uh my daughter is not handing herself over!" pointing his finger towards him he warned "and if she does, I will find your stupid staff and shove it up your-" maya covered his mouth before he could utter those last words.

"There must be another way, we can't just let our child die" she asked hoping for a better solution.

He kept his hands behind his back as he spoke " it is her destiny."

Jim was outraged "her destiny, can't be death!" he shouted "is this what you do, just throw us at the problem until its over?!"

"No" he answered calmly "I never said that death was her destiny, and I never said that this was my problem." he looked down at the angered trollhunter "for months she has been following your missions and barely doing hers."

Toby mumbled annoyed "man I wish we didn't find this guy"

Blinky said to the wizard "if she goes she will have to forfeit her power, we allow that to happen she will not be able to ever face against Dandril."

Claire stayed quiet as she didn't tell them the final thing she saw in her vision, she didn't wish to believe it, but now that almost all of her visions were true. She could not help but think about that single one "I think we should hear what liz has to say" she said looking at Liz.

She flinched as she felt all eyes on her, standing up she said carefully but firmly "Dandril won't stop until he gets what he wants, no matter the cost." she paused looking at their expressions as they contorted in worry, clearing her throat she continued "and so will I."

Jim reached for her hand "liz, there is another way we just need time to think of one"

She shook her head "that's the thing Jim, there isn't" thinking for a moment, the corners of her lips turned upwards.

He smiled knowingly "you got an idea, didn't you?"

Nodding her head she rushed to the kitchen dining room where they all gathered around. Focusing her powers she created a projection of the chaos realm "okay"

Her parents were in awe, Maya admired placing a hand on her daughter's shoulder "Elizabeth this is..."

"Awesome sauce" aaarrrgghh finished as he tried to touch the projection.

"You said it wing-man."

Shaking her head at them she smiled as she began planning "if we want this to work, we need to follow this to the letter." she explained with a grin on her face "so listen closely trollhunters"

Jim tutted her "ah, you mean chaoswielders"

Rolling her eyes she corrected herself "listen up, chaoswielders"

_____________

After finishing the plan, Liz was teaching Claire how to use her staff in the new realm they were headed into "so the only difference is, is the fact that the energies will be completely off, so it'll take a heck of alot more effort to make a portal."

She spun her staff "I got it." She was eager to free Marc.

"if Marc will listen to anyone, it's you, but it will take time, whatever they did to him has to have taken a toll on him by now." Claire nodded her head and began practising with her staff. Walking to Jim and Toby she asked them "you guys ready?"