CHAPTER 28 PART 2

DRAYA FOUGHT TO PUSH THE CORRUPTION BACK ALONG WITH THE OTHER SPIRITS, she sensed the power of the chaoswielder begin to dim

As quick as she could, she created a force field around her and communicated with her. She felt her pain, her suffering, the power she wielded was slowly slipping her as it passed through her amulet.

__________________

Her breath was heavy as she fought to stay awake "Elizabeth..." Her eyes flew open as she heard drayas voice echoed in her mind.

"Draya, please, help me." She said weakly.

"You have never needed me Elizabeth, your power, your chaos, is unique. You cannot let the rules of your mantle be what brings you down." She told.

Shaking her head she whispered "no, all of this was for nothing, passing the first threshold, why did you not just leave me dead!?" She asked.

"You are human chaoswielder, there is a reason the amulet chose you." She shouted in her mind. Elizabeth grew terrified as she saw Azoroth walk towards her with his weapons. Draya was now urgent "if you truly are a chaoswielder, be one, prove you have what it takes to keep the balance!"

Screaming her body began to burn as he amulet was now nearly healed "It'll be over soon little deer." Thrashing around she could barely breathe, her amulet began to dim as the room was dark once again "give in."

As her eyes fluttered shut the words echoed in her mind,

' If you truly are a chaoswielder, be one, prove you have what it takes to keep the balance.!'

As her eyes opened, they illuminated the room, Azoroth immediately swung his dagger at her face but it stopped inches away. He gasped and tried to push it forwards but it was stuck.

Elizabeth broke her chains and stood up straight, light engulfed her as she blasted Azoroth away. The room around her began to deteriorate, he looked at her in horror and left.

Her prison was destroyed and she teleported to the woods where he ran, using the chains on her hand she wrapped them around his ankle and pulled him back "you have used your gift as a means of power!" Her voice echoed "you are undeserving!" Slashing her hand she released a lash of energy towards him.

He fell to the ground and tried to crawl away, as she tried to advance towards him she felt an odd pang of energy move through her. Falling to her knees a wave of energy escaped her purple lights dancing in the sky as a bright light engulfed her body.

The light destroyed him and sent him back where he came from, the chaos realm.

_________________

As jim was in the car taking his mother to the hospital with Strickler he gasped as he saw the purple lights in the sky, and immediately knew who it was "good job Lizzie..." he whispered as he smiled to himself.