CHAPTER 54

ELIZABETH RAN THROUGH THE WOODS BUT STOPPED WHEN SHE GREW TOO TIRED, clenching her head in her hands she rocked back and forth. Fear was all she could think off at the moment, guilt for turning someone of whom she didn't even know into a beast, Yelling at absolute strangers who said they knew her. She didn't understand, ever since they said they knew her, she didn't understand who she is now or who she was then.

Having an identity crisis wasn't something that she ever expected herself to go through. Looking at her reflection in the gemstones, her hair dishevelled her eyes watery, but the one thing no one ever could see was the inside, two identities stuck in one, and she had to choose which one she wished to keep. Her eyes only reminded her of something she couldn't quite fully remember, the sound of white noise in her mind made her wince and close her eyes, and she recalled something she never knew she ever was.

A bright light appeared in the sky, with its hum the winds and snow halted to a stop. The battle halted again as they froze by her presence, looking down at it all she narrowed her eyes at the armada of corruption "Dandril! " She shouted menacingly "instead of sending your henchman to kill me, come and get me..." she used her powers to push the corruption back once again "yourself!"

Her eyes flew open and she panted, looking down at her hands "I was never a troll?" she wondered, exhaling she wondered placing her hands on her lap. She relaxed her body, calmed her nerves, focused on her breathing and tried to remember anything else.

And so did some of her memories come flooding back into her mind, her first encounter with Dandril, her first time mastering her abilities, meeting her allies, losing her power, coming to this realm, but never recalling any of her friends. She fell back and panted in fear and shock, standing up she leaned against the tree "okay, this is too much to deal with right now." she mumbled as she began stumbling from the absolute headache she was receiving. The return of years of memories took a toll on her "gotta go back, have to go back" she mumbled.

She screamed in pain as echoes of pain were in her mind, growling she shouted "get out of my head!" slamming her head against the trunk of a tree with each slam a memory appeared.

"By the power of Merlin, chaos is mine to wield!" - Elizabeth

Slam.

"what were you thinking!?" - Jim

Slam.

"would be nice to have a different wielder that actually does their mission" - Agnar

Slam.

"if you truly are a chaoswielder, be one, prove you have what it takes to keep balance!" - Draya

Slam.

"Elizabeth please, you said that I wouldn't lose you, that you wouldn't pull something like this without talking to us first"

Her eyes widened as they began to tear up upon hearing that voice "mom..." she whispered her voice shaky and fragile "what have I done?" she said looking down at her shaky hands, her body began to quiver as she collapsed in on herself "what have I done?" she asked again as she cried. She felt a prick at her neck, but that did not phase her standing up, she looked around her. Two more darts were shot at her and she slowly felt herself growing queasy. Falling down her eyes were blurry but she could clearly make out who it was "Wayde?"

"Hey there, wielder." his voice faded to the background as she passed out.

________________

She gasped herself awake and found herself in a small cell, the armour over her arms was gone leaving her in her green tunic and pants. Groaning she pulled against the bars trying to pull them off, her long tunic didn't help, tucking it into her pants. She began trying to use her claws and get out but that wasn't gonna work, growling she shouted "Hey! I have a mission to finish and I'd love to be on the other side of this cell!"