CHAPTER 24

ELIZABETH STARED AT A DARK CORNER IN THE FORGE, still fearing the fact that someone was watching her

ELIZABETH STARED AT A DARK CORNER IN THE FORGE, still fearing the fact that someone was watching her. The sounds around her faded out and all she could focus on was that corner.

As she lost her focus the voices began pouring in.

"Elizabeth? Elizabeth!" Draya shouted.

Flinching she answered "um yes?"

Draya sighed and pinched her nose "you are safe here, he will not be able to come here. Trust me." She assured before continuing "now, your powers are almost all focused on defense."

Elizabeth furrowed her brows "no they're not. "

She was given a blank stare "list your abilities."

The chaoswielder folded her arms "teleporting."

"You can either use it to your advantage, or it is mostly used as a means of escape."

"Telekinesis?"

Draya was confused "come again?"

Elizabeth sighed before giving

"You almost always use it to push an enemy back but often use it as a means of offence."

Elizabeth slouched "man, I really am just defense huh?"

"You still haven't understood most of your abilities but let us begin." Draya stated as she circled Elizabeth "put your hands above one another." She followed her request and did as told "now focus on that empty space in between, make that be the center of your energy."

Closing her eyes she focused her energy at the center trying her best "nothing is happening."

"Hush! Don't expect it to work immediately!" Draya silenced continuing to encircle her "you fight too much like a trollhunter, you must understand the ways of a Chaoswielder."

Breathing out she focused as much as she could. Trying to block out the bickering between Toby and Claire. The sound of a spark caught her attention and she opened her eyes, joy filled them upon seeing the small purple ball of energy dancing in them "Ha Ha! I did it!" Guys did you-"

She stopped herself once she noticed the two fighting "excuse me Mr God king! You were the one in charge of getting the stone and you blew it!" Claire said before fighting Toby with her new shadow staff.

Dropping the energy in her hands she walked over to draal and Aaarrrgghh "um what did I miss?"

"The fleshbag is angry that he does not have a weapon."

Elizabeth noticed how the powers of the staff grew stronger because of Claires emotions "Claire no!" She shouted, running towards her.

Jim returned from talking to the void and ran towards Toby "oh my God get down!" He said before pushing him down.