CHAPTER 33

sorry for the very long chapter.

SPIRITS RAN RAMPANT ALL OVER ARCADIA, causing mischief without being visible to anyone. The spirits were either shifters, beings which could move between human entity and creature, or full mystical creatures, either beautiful or horrifying.

The woods were dark, illuminated by the red light of a spirit creature, a cat-like creature walking through them. The woods were dead quiet as it walked through, as the tiredness set in, it yawned, it's sound covered the sound of the wielder running behind it.

Jumping up she threw her sword down at it, sending it back to the chaos realm. Panting she huffed "whoo! This is becoming tiring!" She said leaning against her sword as she took a breather.

Agnar appeared from the bushes "welcome to the job of a wielder."

She arched her back "chaos wielding is slowly turning into spirit hunting" She said stretching slightly "please tell me that's all for today!"

Sighing he told her "unfortunately not, the longer they stay the harder it's going to be." He tapped his chin and told himself "but it isn't going to be easy to cover so much ground..."

Sitting down she asked him "There's nothing else that can grab these things, how are we supposed to get anyone else to help us out?"

A smile grew on his face and he turned to her "I might have something."

In trollmarket, the trollhunters tried to fight against a monstrous spirit cornering it in the center of trollmarket, it roared at them all.

"This thing is relentless!" Claire shouted as the circled it.

Marc tried to blast it but the blast went straight through him "we can't fight back against it, it's like a..." he thought getting distracted from the beast.

It growled and moved one of its tendrils towards him almost whipping him. Jim gasped and tackled Marc down "Watch out!" Standing up he hit the spirit again but daylight passed through it "we need to take him to the forge, but how!?"

Elizabeth looks down at the action unfolding and groaned painfully "please let this be the last one!" She yelled before running towards it, she teleported in front of it and drove her sword into it, after it disappeared into her sword, she stumbled before falling down to her knees "by the power of Merlin, please stay where you are!" She cried out.

Jim ran towards her he placed his hand on her back, the team gathered around her "lady Elizabeth, what is happening?"

She breathed out, and told them all exasperated "the spirits, Dandril,  he's forcing them out!" She shouted, running her hands through her hair she told them.

Jim asked her "but he isn't the chaoswielder, he doesn't have that power" He said hoping to assure her.

Shaking her head she explained "I never said he was using power to make them leave, he's making them afraid!" She said "they're searching for refuge away from there."