CHAPTER 51

AS CLAIRE BEGAN FREAKING OUT, Mayana felt as though she was left in the dark

AS CLAIRE BEGAN FREAKING OUT, Mayana felt as though she was left in the dark. She got worried about why she was worried. She watched nervously as Claire paced back and forth "Claire, tell me exactly what's wrong, then I can help you"

"They have my friends Liz- I mean Mayana" she said, catching herself before she had made her mistake "we need to save them!" she said getting her staff ready.

Her eyes narrowed and she stood in front of her pushing the staff to the side "woah, woah, woah.. One thing I have nothing against chaos users, but you using chaos to save them with only land you with a bounty on your head"

She huffed and pulled it away from her "then how am I supposed to save them?"

Crossing her arms she smirked "who said you'd be doing this on your own?" she said "I'm gonna help, if you really do know me, I guess I might need to keep you alive if that's the truth." she jumped down to one of the other platforms of her home "if we're gonna do this smartly, we'll need to be armed."

Claire spun her staff around "I think I'm good with this."

Mayana chuckled and shook her head before placing smoke bombs into her bag "we'll need an exit" she grabbed her sword and leaping back up "you'll probably need this"

Handing her a cloak, Claire wondered "why?"

She chuckled, "lets just say purple isn't the most favorable color of zariya." folding her arms she asked jokingly "why do you think I live alone?"

Claire laughed but it died down 'do they still know she doesn't remember?' she thought nervously.

Mayana looked at her and said "seeing as you're not the fast when it comes to jumping- no offense."

She shook her head "none taken" Kneeling down she gestured for her to jump onto her back "you want me to hold onto your back?"

"You wanna save your friends or not?" she asked blankly, Claire jumped onto Mayanas back and held on tightly as she stood up "huh, you're as light as a feather" she said earning an eye roll from Claire "now hang on!" Claire screamed as she began leaping from tree to tree, rushing to Zariya.

_________________

The boys were in a cell, chained securely, Marc was given a muzzle for safe measure. Jim tried to rip them off using all the strength he had but it seemed like even as a troll he could not break through chains "if only I had daylight" he growled "we need to get out of here!"

Toby heard roaring and got worried "and fast, because those sounds aren't really welcoming!"

They heard Marc trying to say something but his voice was muffled "we can't hear you Marc" Jim reminded.

Toby recommended "melt the muzzle!"

He gave out an infuriated muffled sound 'dont you think I already tried to do that?!'