CHAPTER 59

ELIZABETH RAN TO THE TOP OF A CLIFF TO LOOK OUT INTO THE RESTORED REALM, as she reached the edge a wide grin graced her face as she saw it all

ELIZABETH RAN TO THE TOP OF A CLIFF TO LOOK OUT INTO THE RESTORED REALM, as she reached the edge a wide grin graced her face as she saw it all. Breathing it all in as she felt the weight on her shoulders disappear, the utter joy she felt as she saw the seperated families and friends finally reunite and all return to what it once was.

Glancing behind her she saw Jim walking towards her with a proud smile on his face. Smiling lovingly at him she held her hand out for him to take , as he did she pulled him close pressing her forehead up against his "it's over..." she said happily.

"We won..." he said, gracing his knuckles against her cheek.

As the two pulled away they saw the others make their way towards them. Toby asked Marcus jokingly "can I?"

He sighed and said "there's no better timing than now" the two cheered in unison.

The others laughed before finally joining in, the group of five, guardians of the realms cheered in victory of their success. Merlin, Agnar, Richard, Blinky, and Draya smiled at their joy. Aaarrrggh ran towards them all engulfing them into a bone crushing hug but they didn't care. They celebrated their victory in any way they could.

As he placed down Claire held Marc's hand as she said "what now?

Elizabeth left Jim's side and said as she looked out "this place, we can't have it at risk again..."

Merlin stepped forward "with Vala having given her power to you, you are the only gateway in and out of the old realm." he stood next to her saying "with balance being restored, I believe time might just be fixed in this plain

Thinking for a moment, She gave her final decision "I'm shutting this world away, no one will ever come through here unless I allow it" she gave a tight smile to them all "it's the only way to prevent anything like ths from ever happening again."

"Aw..." Toby said sadly "this place would have made for great teen centers."

They chuckled at his words and Jim said to her "if that's the only way, then I'm with you in this, but do you even know how to get us back"

She chuckled nervously "can't be all that hard right?"

As she readied her sword she tried to move her energy through it and open a gateway back into the realm of the living. As it slowly began to form she focused all her power through it, and after a few moments of effort she managed to do so.
Grinning she crossed her arms and looked up at Jim "you were saying?"

"Is this place going to be okay? I mean without Vala what's going to happen?" Claire wondered "will it still be safe?"

Agnar, Richard and Draya glanced at one another unsure but knew what they needed to do "we must stay here." he said to them.

Her face fell as she heard this "what?"

Marcus looked at his father in disbelief "you're kidding right?"