CHAPTER 57 PART III

AS SHE FLOATED DOWN TOWARDS THEM SHE SAID HAPPILY, "don't despair weak ones, your lives will soon be over!"

Toby said breathlessly "she's beautiful." he earned a glare from Claire and Liz and quickly said "but totally evil! yeah , yeah, we have to stop her."

Blinky said fearfully "without Merlin how can we?"

As she floated down towards them she moved away the rubble, noticing Elizabeth and Jim "Merlin's champions! I have so looked forward to meeting you." she chuckled "and then killing you!" she sent the others away leaving Jim and Liz standing alone. They got ready to attack but she was quick to grab them both and pull them towards her, she allowed the tendril to squeeze around them, she smirked and said calmly "good evening, and good night" she threw the two away sending them flying to the bridge.

Standing up Elizabeth searched for Jim, about to run towards him she grunted when Morgana grabbed her lifting her up towards her. As she struggled she said smugly "nice seeing ya face to face!"

She chuckled lightly and said "how witty you are at a time like this!" she told me, looking down at her glowing amulet. Smirking she reached for the amulet and allowed her power to coarse through it "how sad the little lamb is losing the amulet again"

Growling she cried out "stop it!"

Jim gasped as he stood up looking in horror as he saw the tornado of darkness. He heard her screams and growled "get away from her" he threw his dagger towards morgana knocking her away from Liz. she fell down to the ground and struggled to get up as the energy began to grow overwhelming. Jim rushed to her side and glared at the witch.

"Behold guardians! The beauty of the night is eternal!" she announced.

He helped Liz up and smugly said "can't say we're fans." he saw the stones she sent towards them and shoved Elizabeth away as he took the hits. Jim was knocked to the edge of the bridge and shouted "Jeez lady. What did we ever do to you?!"

She yelled angered by his words "Merlin never told you what he used to craft your amulet did he?" she lifted her green hand "he took my left hand!" she chanted as she threw blast after blast towards him.

He yelled as he was knocked out and thrown towards the tornado, Toby appeared and quickly grabbed him "gotcha!"

Elizabeth sighed in relief and clenched onto the spear "glad to see back ups here!"

Blinky shouted "You vile trogodyte!" he said before throwing dwarkstones at her.

She dodged them both, Aaarrrgghh grabbed her and threw her down before punching her repeatedly .

Toby pulled Jim up against the side of a car "come on, come on, wake up, jim." he patted his face as he slowly began to regain consciousness "oh yeah, there we go, buddy." he joined the others and assured him "don't worry we got your back"

Aaarrrgghh threw her into the tornado "bye-bye!"

She chanted trying to cast a spell but Claire stopped her as she jumped through the portals trying to land a hit "Hey, M, you and I. got some unfinished business.!" she yelled.

They all began trying to outnumber her, Jim finally joined their side as he charged towards Morgana. She grew infuriated and blasted them all "ENOUGH!" She had them all tied but Jim, with the help of his sword and the power stone was able to withstand the barrage. He hit away the tendrils coming his way but she managed to grab him "I showed your friends mercy, trollhunter, so they can watch you die." with a flick her hand she dragged Jim against the ground. Before throwing him down and knocking him out

Elizabeth tried to struggle against her grasp yelling "stop this, NOW!"

Morgana chuckled as she clenched her hand into a fist, squeezing the life out of him. He roared in pain but was saved when Angor yelled "pale Lady!" he limped towards her.