CHAPTER 8

TWO DAYS HAD PAST AND NEITHER TROLLHUNTER NOR CHAOSWIELDER HAVE SPOKEN TO THE OTHER, Elizabeth had asked vendel to train her instead of blinkous changing the times of their training and minimising there encounters with one another

"Keep your hands steady lady Elizabeth" Vendel said as he noticed her hands tremble.

As she steadied them she breathed in and out as she tried to create a rhythm. As her amulet began ticking she lifted the boulders infront of her with ease, yesterday she could barely throw a stone but now she could lift boulders from the ground.

Vendel smiled at her progress "alright then, draal! Are you ready?"

The blue troll smirked "Indeed I am."

"Elizabeth now!"

With those words she lifted the stones around her and started throwing them at draal easily. He tried to dodge as many as he could but she tricked him. Throwing to stones at the same time and keeping them aligned. He dodged the first one but the second hit him.

She smiled at her success and looked towards vendel who gave her a proud nod. Elizabeth began realising the many limits Blinky had placed upon her. How was she supposed to fight back against corruption while she was limited?!

"That is enough elizabeth, good work."

With those words she lowered to the ground and held her head in her hands as she became dizzy "are you alright?"

She shook her head lightly to shake off the dizziness "Yeah I'm fine just tired."

He nodded his head "alright, today is the end of our session of using your powers you did well."

Draal pushed the rubble away from him as he stood up and chuckled while walking towards the wielder "I might have underestimated you wielder maybe you are as powerful as they say you are"

She looked up at him not knowing how to feel, he was now her new training buddy. Fear still remained from their last fight but nonetheless she was still happy that he had changed the way he looked at her "Thank you draal."

Draal pondered for a moment as she had walked away "chaoswielder wait! " She stopped and looked back at him "I have heard about what happened between you and the trollhunter and I believe that there is still some unfinished business between the two of you" she frowned when he said that, she knew what he was trying to do "how about you and I team up against him? Teach him one final lesson"

Pursing her lips she shook her head "I'm sorry draal but no. This is something between you and James." She noticed his slight disappointment by her answer "Goodluck on the fight, not like you will actually need it."

Walking away she took off her amulet and sighed in relief, everytime she wore it was a pain. She knew that she would be so happy when she finally managed to fix it.