CHAPTER 15

JIM WAS DODGING ALL OF DRAALS HITS WELL MOST OF THEM,  but he didn't show his full potential

JIM WAS DODGING ALL OF DRAALS HITS WELL MOST OF THEM,  but he didn't show his full potential. He wasn't light on his feet when dodging because he struggled to focus on avoiding draals hits and hold his sword correctly.

He fell to the ground and was pinned in his place by draals weapon.

"Sorry I guess I'm just a little distracted tonight." He told before continuing with his training.

In between hits draal told jim "Bular will use your distraction as an opportunity... too cleave your head from your shoulders" knocking him to the ground "what has you distracted this night?" He asked reaching his hand out to help him up.

"You wouldn't understand" Draal growled and threw jim to the ground again holding his arm behind his back.

"I am the son of the former trollhunter, trollhunter!" He stated.

Jim groaned and quickly answered while he struggled "I'm a little unsure about kissing Claire."

"I don't understand."

Jim pushed draal away from him and sat up "the school play, romeo and Juliet. We're rehearsing the kissing scene and I have to kiss her tommorow" he said before laying down and covering his face with his hands.

Draal picked him up "kissing?"He sat him down and asked "what is kissing."

He awkwardly explained the concept "when to people like eachother they put their mouths together, and depending on how much you like them the longer the kiss. Sometimes for hours"

Draal groaned in disgust at these human habits "disgusting, killing sounds easier"

The trollhunter was distraught about what to do "I wanna continue the play but I'm not sure about the whole 'kissing Claire thing' "

The troll gave him a glance "and why not you always seemed to fawn over her?"

He didn't know whether or not he should tell him so he tried to be as vague as possible "because I like someone else now and I don't want to ruin my chances with her"

Draal seemed to easily put the pieces together and glanced at the house that neighboured Jim's "by any chance is this someone lady Elizabeth the parentless?"

His eyes widened "what? No of course not!" He chuckled awkwardly "how do you know that?"

"She is the only other female you speak of and/or knows who you are" Draal teased the infuriated jim.

He seemed defeated as he sat down and took of his armor "Draal. .. I really like her, what if? What if when I kiss Claire I lose the chances of being with the person that I like?" He asked sadly.

"Your afraid." Draal said still confused about the boys humanly emotions.

"I know, I know the first rule 'always be afraid' But that's with trolls not girls." He thought for a moment "girls are like the opposite of trolls" he winced at his choice of words because he knew Elizabeth would have been slightly offended by his comment but she wasn't here.