CHAPTER 7

TOBY AND ARRRGH WATCHED AS BLINKY TRAINED JIM AND ELIZABETH, he encircled the two as they both stood in a fighting stance opposite of one another

Elizabeth found out that she could wield a weapon called the corruptor one that she could unsheath by pulling it out of her amulet. They were all in a rush since they knew it was only a matter of time before she was weakened again.

"Wider stance. Keep your frame " he said criticising them as they began adjusting their form. She was still confused as to how to fully wield her weapon "raise your swords you two!"

Toby watched as they trained while he gave bags of dander to arrrgh.

"A troll hunter and chaos wielder live and die by three different rules."

She slouched slightly when asking "and what are they may I ask?"

"Return to your form lady elizabeth!" She quickly adjusted her form at those words "rule number one: a trollhunter must always be afraid!" He said directing the words to jim before turning to liz "while a chaos wielder must always be vigilant".

"Why do I have to be afraid?"

Arrrgh seconded Blinkys words "be afraid!"

"Yeah I don't think that'll be a problem" he gasped before ducking down away from a rock coming his way.

"That is why master jim. And lady elizabeth you must be vigilant because you never know when a traitor will be in your presence" he explained to her.

"Noted."

He nodded his head before continuing "the one rule the both of you share is that you must always finish the fight!" He started throwing rocks at them both. Elizabeth was dodging them while Jim was knocking them away with his sword.

"Finish the fight?" Jim asked as he walked beside elizabeth who gave them same questioning look to Blinky. Out of the corner of her eye she saw arrrgh getting ready to throw a rock at her but she immediately ducked, the rock instead hit jim and sent him to the ground.

"Kill."

As she helped jim up who seemed to be infuriated with arrrgh "don't you think that's a bit much Blinky?" She questioned.

"Yeah seems a bit harsh if you ask me." Toby agreed with her.

"Ours is an unforgiving world." He said circling back to the two "lady Elizabeth remember, your third rule is never to use your powers too much." Her eyes widened slightly as she looked down at her hands.

"But why?"

He gave her a stern look "too much chaos causes corruption my dear, the more you use it. The more you lose apart of yourself" he warned before turning to jim "and master jim your third rule is when in doubt always kick them in the gronk-nuks"

"Gronk-nuks?"

"Indeed" he grinned before tapping the ground twice with his foot. A blade came out of the ground and elizabeth immediately jumped out of the way while Jim again was too late.